ADVERTISEMENT

Illegals Free To Enter But Foreign Travelers Must Have Proof Of Vaccine

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Let me get this straight, people legally traveling to the US from foreign countries for pleasure or business must provide proof of their vaccination to enter the country but illegal aliens entering the country (illegally) do not have the same requirement and are allowed free reign into the country. WTF.

Let me get this straight, people legally traveling to the US from foreign countries for pleasure or business must provide proof of their vaccination to enter the country but illegal aliens entering the country (illegally) do not have the same requirement and are allowed free reign into the country. WTF.
We have a disaster in the White House. You don't need a WTF. You are well aware. This is not wave mechanics.

Makes sense, inline with defund the Police, Abolish Ice, let Convicted Felons Vote, blah blah blah and Marrying your Brother. Not talking about you syssie I am talking about Ilkhan. 🤣🤣

Just add them to the list of athletes, entertainers, rich people, politicians, bureaucrats, fashionistas, union members, and other “special people” not subject to the same rules as you and I.

But that’s different.

Because Dems want the dredges of society in order to keep themselves in power, not the independently thinking workers from the rest of the world who actually realize how great America's freedom is. That's why illegal Mexicans are shipped to all 50 states while illegal Cubans are shipped to Haiti.

What the **** is going on with this administration?

Psaki quote.

"As individuals come across the border, they are both assessed for whether they have any symptoms, if they have symptoms, the intention is for them to have to be quarantined," Psaki said, referring to migrants crossing into the U.S. "That is our process."

When pressed further, Psaki said the situations could not be compared.

"They are not intending to stay here for a lengthy period of time," she said. "I don’t think it’s the same thing. It is not the same thing."

So people fleeing Haiti don’t plan on staying here as long as somebody on vacation or a business trip? What a dumb broad. We need the gif from Billy Madison saying we are all dumber for listening to the answer.

totally-illogical-spock.gif

Reactions: iasooner2000
Psaki carries that Biden dementia to the press podium. It's hilarious to watch. They can't let Pedo Joe talk to the American people because Pedo gonna Pedo so instead they trot out this brain dead lady to echo Pedo's incompetence. And they can let females into the press room if Pedo Joe isn't in there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT