ADVERTISEMENT

i'll Give THe Guy Credit For Admitting His Mistake

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Having family and several friends that are Iranian and live in Iran, I was pissed that Obama ignored the Iranian people uprising back when he was in office. A couple of those firends and family had a couple of their kids that were involved in the uprising that haven't been seen since. No idea if they are dead or still being held in some political prisoner camp.
At least he now thinks that was a mistake.

Having family and several friends that are Iranian and live in Iran, I was pissed that Obama ignored the Iranian people uprising back when he was in office. A couple of those firends and family had a couple of their kids that were involved in the uprising that haven't been seen since. No idea if they are dead or still being held in some political prisoner camp.
At least he now thinks that was a mistake.

otard is
nuclearizing a terror state

his commentary is cya lip service

Interesting he is just now saying this along with announcement yesterday or maybe today that he is going to hit the campaign trail for libcomdems in battleground states.

Flop eared, goat herding, closet muslim POS was always behind the curve, he is just acting like he suddenly "gets it" because about the only group of people not fleeing the libcomdems in droves is those religion of peace critters. Maybe he can help swing some of them to make up whatever deficit he thinks is out there.

Only word can associate with him is "insufferable."

Interesting he is just now saying this along with announcement yesterday or maybe today that he is going to hit the campaign trail for libcomdems in battleground states.

Flop eared, goat herding, closet muslim POS was always behind the curve, he is just acting like he suddenly "gets it" because about the only group of people not fleeing the libcomdems in droves is those religion of peace critters. Maybe he can help swing some of them to make up whatever deficit he thinks is out there.

Only word can associate with him is "insufferable."
Don't be shy. Tell us how you feel about the most substantial leader of the free world during your life time.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Don't be shy. Tell us how you feel about the most substantial leader of the free world during your life time.
🤣🤣🤣
FfN1_M8XkAAhqFT

Only took one whack from the shepherds stick to keep you in line. Bet they pinned the blue ribbon around yer kneck. Best in show. 🤣

Reactions: colcord
I know, right? I do so miss that 1.2% annual economic growth (of course now, that would be a boom), sending a terrorist state 100s of millions of cash on pallets, and the beginnings of the strident division we are seeing now. You're a brilliant one, Dave!

I know, right? I do so miss that 1.2% annual economic growth (of course now, that would be a boom), sending a terrorist state 100s of millions of cash on pallets, and the beginnings of the strident division we are seeing now. You're a brilliant one, Dave!
Dave should go work For Joe and Kamala if he doesn't already. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT