ADVERTISEMENT

I'll bring the potato salad.

anon_xl72qcu5isp39

Heisman Candidate
Sep 7, 2008
Say what you want about Mr. Jones, he knows his demographic and knows how to generate clicks. He's been so wrong so many times, but it simply doesn't matter to his tribe.

He has a cult like following it seems.

If you haven't listed to Joe Rogan's podcast where Jones is his guest, you should. It is pretty entertaining.

Reactions: NZ Poke
Right wingers.

How encompassing of right-wingers? Would it be equivalent in your mind to the left-wingers who follow Antifa? Or how about the lefties who follow Slate? Or do you think he speaks for everyone that is right-of-center?

Dumb.

Mailing it in.

10,000th post where you critique someone else but add nothing of your own. Lazy way out. If you want to count you have to add something instead of drive-by smarmy insults.
all right wingers?

I didn't realize he had that large of a following

ALL right wingers? Wow! Neither did I!

How encompassing of right-wingers? Would it be equivalent in your mind to the left-wingers who follow Antifa? Or how about the lefties who follow Slate? Or do you think he speaks for everyone that is right-of-center?

Guys.... isn't his web traffic and social media following something that is quantifiable? I'd think comparing the following of Alex Jones vs. Antifa would be a function of math.

I think finding his followers is like finding birthers. They have become not only a rare and delicate flower, but apparently they became extinct in the last 4 years. As implausible as it sounds, I can't find a single one now. #silentgenocide

I don't know how to quanitify his followers, but from the sound of his politics he seems pretty right wing maintstream if you guys are any kind of representative example. Except for this deal, where do you disagree with him?

You strike me more as a fruit salad...I kid I kid...

U funny. One thing we don't do well here in Oklahoma is a fruit salad. Besides the always-green fruit and shitty green melon they put in it, I've quit trying any Ok restaurant's fruit. How hard is it so serve a piece of RIPE cantalope in a fruit salad?

I notice that you haven’t denied that you plan on participating in the initiating of this civil war. Hmmmm. Interesting....

Let's just say you guys might want to stay indoors on July 4 until I give the "all clear."

Alex Jones is hilarious.

The balls it took for this...

l5limm1eavzy.jpg

Alex Jones has been saying the exact same message from Austin since the mid 1990s — long before he caught the eye of the mainstream media, or corporate political establishment.

Whether you can tolerate his style or not (I only can in small doses) — Jones has been extremely intellectually consistent for many years. Through Clinton, W Bush etc, he’s remained true to his beliefs.

And many of his “crazier” predictions from a decade ago have come quite true. He was talking about “the deep state” years ago.

Plus he’s always hustling and grinding on his business, and he’s hired a lot of good journalists (Paul Joseph Watson etc).

I like and respect Alex — almost everyone does who meets him. (I haven’t but some old school Austin friends know him — everyone who meets him in person has good things to say about him, even liberals who wouldn’t admit it publicly or on social media).

And who wouldn’t want to party with Alex Jones?!

@HanAholeSolo2.0

Here’s a member of Alex Jones’s tribe.

There are a couple of others here as well

Reactions: davidallen
Deep State talk isn't new. It's been part of public discussion regularly since J Edgar Hoover's days at the FBI and I'm sure long before that.

To claim that Alex Jones predicted it's arrival is absurd.

Reactions: CowboyJD
Alex Jones is by no means my main intellectual influence (ha), past or present.

But I think of him as similar to a musical genre i enjoy on the odd occasion, when I’m in the mood.

And his remix videos are quite entertaining.

Lol...your posts here belie you statement.

Your endless cut and pastes have too much in common with his lunacy for him to not to be a major influence.

Good grief.

You know that video you just posted in and so proud about the CIA employee 9 reporters? That's just the tip of the iceberg, the real meat and potatoes about those hearings were about the NSA and CIA spying on Americans. Things like reading their mail, and collecting all their telephone metadata.

Alex Jones didn't predict shit. Everything old is new again for gullible conspiracy theorist

Good grief.

You know that video you just posted in and so proud about the CIA employee 9 reporters? That's just the tip of the iceberg, the real meat and potatoes about those hearings were about the NSA and CIA spying on Americans. Things like reading their mail, and collecting all their telephone metadata.

Alex Jones didn't predict shit.

Get ready for meme storm in 5...4..3...2..

Alex Jones has been saying the exact same message from Austin since the mid 1990s — long before he caught the eye of the mainstream media, or corporate political establishment.

Whether you can tolerate his style or not (I only can in small doses) — Jones has been extremely intellectually consistent for many years. Through Clinton, W Bush etc, he’s remained true to his beliefs.

And many of his “crazier” predictions from a decade ago have come quite true. He was talking about “the deep state” years ago.

Plus he’s always hustling and grinding on his business, and he’s hired a lot of good journalists (Paul Joseph Watson etc).

I like and respect Alex — almost everyone does who meets him. (I haven’t but some old school Austin friends know him — everyone who meets him in person has good things to say about him, even liberals who wouldn’t admit it publicly or on social media).

And who wouldn’t want to party with Alex Jones?!

I think he is controlled opposition.

Apparently TONS of high profile people love him. They just can’t say anything publicly, he’s like a guilty pleasure.

Here’s Alex Jones in public access TV in Austin in 1997 — back when Austin was still weird and awesome.

Highly suggested video for everyone, even if you’ve never liked Alex. It’s Alex and old school Austin.

Non-responsive hero worship.

How about addressing @PDT816’s statements/critical analysis of you claims.

I think he is controlled opposition.

I don’t disagree with you — his information isn’t actually that shocking, it’s mostly his presentation style.

Plus his popularity and reach. He’s very popular, especially with Generation Z.

I don’t disagree with you — his information isn’t actually that shocking, it’s mostly his presentation style.

Plus his popularity and reach. He’s very popular, especially with Generation Z.

From liking and respecting him and claiming he has predicted lots of things about the deep state, NSA, etc. to you don’t disagree with a claim that he is controlled opposition...a useful idiot.

In five posts.

Absolutely amazing.

Thanks for the link. I will check it out.

No you won’t.

If you haven’t already read the Church reports and feel competent enough on the topic to comment as you have....

You’ll just repost the same tweets you always do.

Nothing Alex Jones says "comes true". Alex puts a new spin on things that have been true, for decades in most cases, and persuades dumbasses that he's enlightening them.

And makes up stuff whole cloth that doesn’t come true, but the newly “enlightened” are convinced will someday.

Reactions: PDT816
I’m not saying Alex Jones is the Nostradamus of predictions.

I’m saying on certain issues that Alex has been consistent for many years, many have come true. Police state stuff is a good example. Does that make Alex Jones an Oracle? No.

And lastly, that word you keep using, “conspiracy theorist.”

There’s an interesting origin of it.

No he hasn't been consistent, he's been proven comically, demonstrably wrong about his conspiracies.

You have been most wrong of all, numero uno.

Let’s just go back to your prediction on August 4, 2016. Sadly, you’re still trusting these same busted media corporations that promised you Hillary would win by a “landslide” and that invading Iraq was a smart idea.

https://oklahomastate.forums.rivals...presidential-poll-just-out.48962/#post-762584

Incidentally, in that same August 2016, thread, about a **Fox News* poll, showing Hillary with a 10 point over Trump..... I stated:

So whether my information diet occasionally includes Alex Jones (not often, he talks over his guests too much) or anyone else — I’m one of the board’s only posters, **on record** who accurately predicted what coming in 2016, in spite of the relentless media and entertainment industry psyops.

@GunsOfFrankEaton predicted it too in that same thread — lying Fox News showing Hillary up by 10.

JD below on October 4, 2016. Oops.

Maybe JD should have added some diversity to his information diet? Or he could have actually watched some rallies on YouTube for himself (to notice the “vibe”).....Hillary could barely fill up high school gyms while Trump was constantly drawing 20,000 person crowds (with another 10,000 waiting outside — something they wouldn’t show or tell on TV).

And this was all taking place while Hillary was “up by 10.”

https://oklahomastate.forums.rivals.com/threads/post-trump-america.53422/#post-842554

Bahahahaha. Checkmate.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
You have been most wrong of all, numero uno.

Let’s just go back to your prediction on August 4, 2016. Sadly, you’re still trusting these same busted media corporations that promised you Hillary would win by a “landslide” and that invading Iraq was a smart idea.

https://oklahomastate.forums.rivals...presidential-poll-just-out.48962/#post-762584

Incidentally, in that same August 2016, thread, about a **Fox News* poll, showing Hillary with a 10 point over Trump..... I stated:

https://oklahomastate.forums.rivals...presidential-poll-just-out.48962/#post-763628

So whether my information diet occasionally includes Alex Jones (not often, he talks over his guests too much) or anyone else — I’m one of the board’s only posters, **on record** who accurately predicted what coming in 2016, in spite of the relentless media and entertainment industry psyops.

@GunsOfFrankEaton predicted it too in that same thread — lying Fox News showing Hillary up by 10.

JD below on October 4, 2016. Oops.

Maybe JD should have added some diversity to his information diet? Or he could have actually watched some rallies on YouTube for himself (to notice the “vibe”).....Hillary could barely fill up high school gyms while Trump was constantly drawing 20,000 person crowds (with another 10,000 waiting outside — something they wouldn’t show or tell on TV).

And this was all taking place while Hillary was “up by 10.”

https://oklahomastate.forums.rivals.com/threads/post-trump-america.53422/#post-842554

Is that what you are calling my prediction that Hillary would win?

Really?

You MIGHT want to re-read that post....particularly the word MIGHT in it.

Then look up the word MIGHT and what it means.

Reading for comprehension is your friend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT