ADVERTISEMENT

IG report dropping?

Born followers, being me up to date. I read one is dropping, it's not though, it's awful, it's not, it's loaded, it's a fizzle...

Lots of wait and sees through the years. Is this the one?

giphy.gif

EKLcfdBUYAAcpM3

LOL now senate has 3 investigations going.

I called the GOP weak chin during the Benghazi frenzy. They absolutely lose their shit over every little thing and then when the tables are turned this is what you get.

Good one!

Admit it, that was funnier in your own head. Or, maybe you were drunk/high when you posted?
Lol. Did that hurt your feelings or something?

I guess you missed Biden's reaction to Lindsey Graham requesting information regarding Pedo Joe's phone calls. And let's be real. Joe is one heinously gropey motherf#$%er.

Lol. Did that hurt your feelings or something?

I guess you missed Biden's reaction to Lindsey Graham requesting information regarding Pedo Joe's phone calls. And let's be real. Joe is one heinously gropey motherf#$%er.

Nope. I'm not a Biden fan. Just didn't think it was up to your usual posting level.

Let's see...

Actual Journalists or Twitter Q Types

Start stretching now, you gotta lotta knots to tie yourself up in...

So should I believe these anonymous reports about what's in the IG report that's not released yet? I mean I listened for months as the same media told me day after day what Mueller had found, how Trump was in trouble, how his son was in trouble, etc. Then the report came out and all that reporting turned out to be BS.

So if I listen to the actual journalists this time when they anonymously report what's in the unpublished document, I should expect them to be right? Is that what you're saying?

By the way, which JOURNALIST should I be listening to? Who hasn't been led around by their nose based on which camp they believe? Can you give me a name of the guy or gal on ANY network who has been consistently correct in their reporting, especially in regards to Trump?

So should I believe these anonymous reports about what's in the IG report that's not released yet? I mean I listened for months as the same media told me day after day what Mueller had found, how Trump was in trouble, how his son was in trouble, etc. Then the report came out and all that reporting turned out to be BS.

So if I listen to the actual journalists this time when they anonymously report what's in the unpublished document, I should expect them to be right? Is that what you're saying?

By the way, which JOURNALIST should I be listening to? Who hasn't been led around by their nose based on which camp they believe? Can you give me a name of the guy or gal on ANY network who has been consistently correct in their reporting, especially in regards to Trump?
Rachel Maddow I think is a good fit for you.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Twas the night before Horowitz, when all through the House,
not a shiff-bird was stirring, including the bug-eyed louse....
when out in the foyer, there arose such a clatter,
schiff sprang up and shit while running to chatter....

Twas the night before Horowitz, when all through the House,
not a shiff-bird was stirring, including the bug-eyed louse....
when out in the foyer, there arose such a clatter,
schiff sprang up and shit while running to chatter....

Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT