ADVERTISEMENT

IG report dropping?

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
Born followers, being me up to date. I read one is dropping, it's not though, it's awful, it's not, it's loaded, it's a fizzle...

Lots of wait and sees through the years. Is this the one?

Born followers, being me up to date. I read one is dropping, it's not though, it's awful, it's not, it's loaded, it's a fizzle...

Lots of wait and sees through the years. Is this the one?
Good morning! You going to Bedlam?

12/9.

Some say it’ll be devastating - some say it’ll lack gravitas and be disappointing.

Zero doubt it’s being leaked and spun to try to minimize the damage it does.

I’m on record as saying it’ll be somewhat damaging but what’s really going to push your shit in for you is Durham’s investigation. He can subpoena. He can indicate. He can empanel a grand jury. He works under Barr who has been given a blank check to declassify as he sees fit. This is now a verified CRIMINAL investigation. And recently Barr told you in a speech exactly how unAmerican and dangerous the #resistance is.

Also - Nobody is saying this is about Hillary. It’s about the coup(s). You look stupid when you say that - but we get it. We’ve discussed it. We know you think that’s your out when the shit gets real.

None of this is toothless political posturing. It is agonizingly slow but at some point you’ll privately regret asking “anything yet.”

Last edited:
Huber Durham... The great white hope.
Durham may be bringing the thundeclap down on some people, or he might fade away with nothing to show for his time but a whimper and senile moments in a Congressional testimony like ol Mueller and Weissman. Only time will tell.

Reactions: iasooner1
Durham may be bringing the thundeclap down on some people, or he might fade away with nothing to show for his time but a whimper and senile moments in a Congressional testimony like ol Mueller and Weissman. Only time will tell.

Mueller accomplished a heck of a lot more than Huber. That’s for sure.

Mueller accomplished a heck of a lot more than Huber. That’s for sure.
Did he? What exactly is/was Huber's scope? How many people does he have working? How much money has he spent?

PS Durham is heading the criminal investigations related to the FISA stuff.

12/9.

Some say it’ll be devastating - some say it’ll lack gravitas and be disappointing.

Zero doubt it’s being leaked and spun to try to minimize the damage it does.

I’m on record as saying it’ll be somewhat damaging but what’s really going to push your shit in for you is Durham’s investigation. He can subpoena. He can indicate. He can empanel a grand jury. He works under Barr who has been given a blank check to declassify as he sees fit. This is now a verified CRIMINAL investigation. And recently Barr told you in a speech exactly how unAmerican and dangerous the #resistance is.

Also - Nobody is saying this is about Hillary. It’s about the coup(s). You look stupid when you say that - but we get it. We’ve discussed it. We know you think that’s your out when the shit gets real.

None of this is toothless political posturing. It is agonizingly slow but at some point you’ll privately regret asking “anything yet.”

Awesome. So this isn't the one, huh? Man I swear I remember you and or Flailey really emphasizing Huber was gonna bring the pain.

Ok, I'll wait on Durham. If he's Barr's guy surely he'll find something on Hillary. Right?

U on Twitter?
Nada. Hey @Been Jammin can I send you my name and cell number through your website contact email? Would you then be willing to forward it via your left wing commie communications network to Sys?

(Unless you can think of a better way to do this. I’m thinking hit me with a text message and I’ll come find you before the game. I don’t make it down there very often and I have a lot of people I’d like to see. So I won’t barge in on you too badly! But I absolutely do want to barge in and say hello.)

Reactions: davidallen
Awesome. So this isn't the one, huh? Man I swear I remember you and or Flailey really emphasizing Huber was gonna bring the pain.

Ok, I'll wait on Durham. If he's Barr's guy surely he'll find something on Hillary. Right?

Again. Hillary is your out. The whole Obama admin could be frog marched to Gitmo and you’ll claim you were right if Hillary isn’t among them.

Classic Sys gaslighting

Reactions: Medic007
Again. Hillary is your out. The whole Obama admin could be frog marched to Gitmo and you’ll claim you were right if Hillary isn’t among them.

Classic Sys gaslighting

How about just... one of them?

Classic Sys gaslighting
I also like how he overlooks the obvious. Hillary's incompetence, corruption, and lying made her so unelectable that she lost to Donald Trump despite demanding that she was owed the presidency. That's a better punishment than anyone in the Obama DOJ would have given her. It's literally a life sentence. She'll never grace the history books in any other light than perennial loser.

Classic Sys gaslighting

Yes, you guys screamed that she was a criminal and wanted her locked up, the way they do in third world countries, and performed constant mental gymnastics to do it. I've been very consistent saying that she wouldn't be charged for anything, there was no crime, and it was all bullshit talking points that #bornfollowers followed right down the line.
Remember Benghazi hysteria and 7 different investigtions and it turned up exactly shitola? She testified for hours. Trump won't. He won't let his fragile BornFollowers testify, either. Defying subpoenas, just like you'd expect a guilty guy to do.

And you said Huber would bring the pain to obama and hillary. For years now. Now it's Durham. Told me to wait... wait...wait...

Read this closely: you're gullible. It's been proven over and over that your entire infouniverse is propaganda. You need to set all that silly gaslighting down and value truth over charisma.

Nada. Hey @Been Jammin can I send you my name and cell number through your website contact email? Would you then be willing to forward it via your left wing commie communications network to Sys?

(Unless you can think of a better way to do this. I’m thinking hit me with a text message and I’ll come find you before the game. I don’t make it down there very often and I have a lot of people I’d like to see. So I won’t barge in on you too badly! But I absolutely do want to barge in and say hello.)

I am happy to help if I can. Sys is easy to find on Twitter. You could also DM him on this site. Seems weird to involve me. Maybe you were joking. Not sure.

I tried to message you but am either too dumb or this free account won't let me. Yeah, let's get together and you can see the Muslim, atheist, gay, incel, retarded, crazy, dull sys once and for all! I hope it's warm so you can escape the cold for a few!

I am happy to help if I can. Sys is easy to find on Twitter. You could also DM him on this site. Seems weird to involve me. Maybe you were joking. Not sure.
No access to DM as neither of us are currently dues paying members, so I wasn’t joking!

I tried to message you but am either too dumb or this free account won't let me. Yeah, let's get together and you can see the Muslim, atheist, gay, incel, retarded, crazy, dull sys once and for all! I hope it's warm so you can escape the cold for a few!
It’s the free account. That’s why I asked Been for the assist.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Yes, you guys screamed that she was a criminal and wanted her locked up, the way they do in third world countries, and performed constant mental gymnastics to do it. I've been very consistent saying that she wouldn't be charged for anything, there was no crime, and it was all bullshit talking points that #bornfollowers followed right down the line.
Remember Benghazi hysteria and 7 different investigtions and it turned up exactly shitola? She testified for hours. Trump won't. He won't let his fragile BornFollowers testify, either. Defying subpoenas, just like you'd expect a guilty guy to do.

And you said Huber would bring the pain to obama and hillary. For years now. Now it's Durham. Told me to wait... wait...wait...

Read this closely: you're gullible. It's been proven over and over that your entire infouniverse is propaganda. You need to set all that silly gaslighting down and value truth over charisma.

good chance this will be my favorite #shitthebed post you’ll ever make. Will be fun to revisit.

Strongly recommend you guys meet up at the Bunn tailgate (@CowboyJD) so he can provide adjudication and a few laughs on the fly.

Last edited:

Classic Sys gaslighting
Put something out there - how many referrals from the IG report? How many indictments from the criminal investigation?

I put it at 1 referral, 1 indictment, 1 plea deal with no criminal time.

I also like how he overlooks the obvious. Hillary's incompetence, corruption, and lying made her so unelectable that she lost to Donald Trump despite demanding that she was owed the presidency. That's a better punishment than anyone in the Obama DOJ would have given her. It's literally a life sentence. She'll never grace the history books in any other light than perennial loser.
Now come on you were seen chanting "lock her up" more than once. Settling for her just being comfortably wealthy, writing a couple more books to add to her stash, and a martyr for the cause just doesn't seem like you...

Reactions: Been Jammin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT