ADVERTISEMENT

If You Want To Know What Russian Propaganda Looks Like, This Is It

Depends on how you look at the events that are used in the article. I would say he is not wrong, but definitely not pro western society and writes from that starting point.

When one talks about Vietnam Iraq and Afghanistan what was the overall result? Vietnam left the communists in charge, Afghanistan left the Taliban in charge. The only mild success was Iraq and they have been threatened by ISIS and Iran since, and Obumer ran away. If only looking at these events was your perspective one could conclude that the West is in decline. Add the rise of China in which Biden could be seen as laky for China as well. How is a superpower a superpower if they have a laky for a President? Outside the western world people are already celebrating the demise of the West. Hell we have people on this board that celebrate it.

With all that being said I think the article lacks a lot overall perspective and focuses solely from the anti-west mentality. Vietnam and Korea helped to stop the spread of communism and when looked at from that view they were a success. Iraq and Afghanistan has kept terrorists from 9/11 style attacks in the US. However they are no longer doing that so...the book is still out but I don't like the way the ending is shaping up with 20 years of success and then Biden bungling up the withdrawal. That mess killed the last 20 years of success in one moronic move by senior shit my pants.

The west is still a power, but the east is trying to get rid of it. Globally we are in a new cold war but this time it is not about capitalism and communism, its about democracy vs autocracy. The "elites" want thier power back, the pleebes have held it long enough and we have not adjusted governmentaly to a world society leaving an opening for autocracy to take hold.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT