ADVERTISEMENT

If Turkey Won’t Obey Its Orders From The US

4784f790104b47d19517e3f5712e0c17--jive-radio-stations.jpg

So should Turkey be allowed to stay in NATO if it won’t do America’s bidding?
Sure, NATO countries are not required to bow to US desires but I would certainly shut down any and all foreign aid we give to them.
Has Sinwar sent you a than you card?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Sure, NATO countries are not required to bow to US desires but I would certainly shut down any and all foreign aid we give to them.
Has Sinwar sent you a than you card?
Alright then! Kick those trouble makers out of NATO. Don’t they understand to be a member of NATO a country has to drop its pants, bend over, spread its cheeks and beg Uncle Sam to give it to them good and hard!

Alright then! Kick those trouble makers out of NATO. Don’t they understand to be a member of NATO a country has to drop its pants, bend over, spread its cheeks and beg Uncle Sam to give it to them good and hard!
Well, the US is the one funding NATO, and without US money Turkey would be an even bigger moslem shithole than it already is, so yeah.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
Your unhinged look is not a good one.

WTF point are you even trying to make?
How can you miss my point? How many times do I have to say it? In NATO you either do what the US tells you to do or get out. There’s no room to defy the US in NATO. That should go unspoken.

• Haha
How can you miss my point? How many times do I have to say it? In NATO you either do what the US tells you to do or get out. There’s no room to defy the US in NATO. That should go unspoken.
Oh how I wish that were the case. Would have made the 1986 bombing of Libya a lot easier had we been able to fly through those French f.aggots’ airspace.

Dan you have turned into this woman, at least I think it's a woman.
giphy.gif

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT