ADVERTISEMENT

If Hamas Would Just Surrender

Hamas started this one, Israel gets to end it.
It may bring the economic end of Israel. No, that’s stupid of me to say. The bought & paid for American politicians will give them whatever they want, even if it harms the people they say they represent. Israel is priority one!

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
It may bring the economic end of Israel. No, that’s stupid of me to say. The bought & paid for American politicians will give them whatever they want, even if it harms the people they say they represent. Israel is priority one!
Not agreeing with your statement, not disagreeing. But Hamas did this to themselves. If (thats a big if) they ruin their economic system, they have themselves to blame.

Not agreeing with your statement, not disagreeing. But Hamas did this to themselves. If (thats a big if) they ruin their economic system, they have themselves to blame.
I’m pretty sure there’s no “if” about Gaza’s ruined economy, not there was much of one to begin with (Israel saw to that). It’s Israel’s economy that’s on the ropes, and Israeli economists are telling the government to end the genocide sooner rather than later or there will be a price to pay that will take years, maybe decades, before a recovery.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
I’m pretty sure there’s no “if” about Gaza’s ruined economy, not there was much of one to begin with (Israel saw to that). It’s Israel’s economy that’s on the ropes, and Israeli economists are telling the government to end the genocide sooner rather than later or there will be a price to pay that will take years, maybe decades, before a recovery.
As I said, its their choice. Not yours or mine. Now if you want to have the argument that we will bail them out with our tax dollars, we can have that discussion.

Oh wait Dan, I thought you told us Israel's motivation was to take over all the oil and gas fields that are under Hamas's control? Hell Israel's economy will be just fine if that is the case so please don't worry yourself sick over it.

Oh wait Dan, I thought you told us Israel's motivation was to take over all the oil and gas fields that are under Hamas's control? Hell Israel's economy will be just fine if that is the case so please don't worry yourself sick over it.
It is many of Israel’s finest economists that are worried, as the link shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
I'll bet you that the Israel economy is just fine in 1 year from today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT