ADVERTISEMENT

If anyone is wondering why the public lost confidence in the CDC, no need to keep searching. The answer:

Medic007

MegaPoke is insane
Sep 25, 2006

Why do Biden's handlers hire such incompetent people?
Jonesing hard tonight I see. Gotta find that fix. Thankfully Fox always has something for ya #amiright?

Dave cannot answer what the problem is in Chicago, maybe he can tell us whats wrong in Portland. Hint its the same in Chicago.

Portland City police and officials say last year’s increase — which disproportionally impacted Portland’s Black community — was fueled by gang-related arguments, drug deals gone array and disputes among people living on the streets. In addition, the situation was exacerbated by the pandemic, economic hardships and mental health crises.

More clues

2021 was a record year for homicides in Portland​

Dave cannot answer what the problem is in Chicago, maybe he can tell us whats wrong in Portland. Hint its the same in Chicago.

Portland City police and officials say last year’s increase — which disproportionally impacted Portland’s Black community — was fueled by gang-related arguments, drug deals gone array and disputes among people living on the streets. In addition, the situation was exacerbated by the pandemic, economic hardships and mental health crises.

More clues

Dodge doesn't give a shit about that stuff. His quaint gated community isn't affected.

But let those violent felons out though. Davie will feelz goodz about it while insulating himself from his own patronizing bullshit. Portland only smashed a record for homicides and whatnot. Nothing to see there because his snowflakes weren't harmed. Defund The Police!!!!

I'm starting to find a strong correlation between leftist policies and regressive shitholes. I'm not sure why just yet.

More clues

How dumb is it that the CDC lost the trust of the public?

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000

Why do Biden's handlers hire such incompetent people?
I think we've been oddly at odds a time or two, but this is exactly what I've been talking about with frustration for the medical community (CDC & Fauci).

There is obvious negligence and incompetence. I've heard this consistently from my own friends at the CDC that had a very different POV with regard to how this should be handled.

It's not an attack on all doctors, nurses, and researchers to point out that we were lead by idiots with questionable agendas.

I think we've been oddly at odds a time or two, but this is exactly what I've been talking about with frustration for the medical community (CDC & Fauci).

There is obvious negligence and incompetence. I've heard this consistently from my own friends at the CDC that had a very different POV with regard to how this should be handled.

It's not an attack on all doctors, nurses, and researchers to point out that we were lead by idiots with questionable agendas.
No disagreement from me. The CDC and Fauci have done a really bad job IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT