ADVERTISEMENT

Idiots

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
thumb_i-know-lets-have-a-spelling-contest-doc-holliday-51490268.png

Somewhere in a parallel universe, there is a United States where no vaccine was developed and COVID numbers are through the roof. And there is also an OSUinTX bitching, bitching, bitching about how nothing is being done about it.

Unappreciative do-nothings are like that. It's called "damned if you do, damned if you don't".

Actually he has a point on this one. Giving your child a question mark vaccine for a .01 death rate is a bit on the are you parenting correctly side. Its one thing to take the jab yourself but when you have to make that decision for someone else its not as cut and dry. So far the who and cdc have been batting about .095. When do you start to question the information and when does that .095 start to weigh on your decision?

Those pointing a finger at osuintx may want to consider how many fingers are pointed back at themselves. He may be over the top but so is the other side.

Somewhere in a parallel universe, there is a United States where no vaccine was developed and COVID numbers are through the roof. And there is also an OSUinTX bitching, bitching, bitching about how nothing is being done about it.

Unappreciative do-nothings are like that. It's called "damned if you do, damned if you don't".
Hmmm----or maybe I'm just right 100 percent right on this whole sham- you keep being the sheep of all sheep's tho
https://gab.com/TrumanShow2021/posts/106287739689524936

Anyone who takes a shot from Fauci and/or Gates is just beyond comprehension - sorry it just is. To give it to children is beyond child neglect- my money is on child abuse- already enlarging the hearts of kids and they just Started them. SAME dose as adults- I'm completely in awe watching all this play out

Reactions: SoonerRedYukon101
Reactions: SoonerRedYukon101
Who in Haites let's their kids take an experimental freakin shot - especially when they have a 99.9 plus percent chance of survival and a slim Chance of Even Getting the common colds Sister Virus.....Some parents Just WOW.

Plus CDC is the investigator?!The ones who make GuzzilionS from The sheep getting these poison shots?! That's friggin funny

You seemed so confident, but now you hide....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT