ADVERTISEMENT

I wonder why ......

Leftist abusing their power by weaponizing a federal agency to keep the truth from coming out? You don't say.
Oh and I thought the SCOTUS ruled that the Biden Administration had to put the remain in Mexico policy back into effect. I guess the Biden Administration is ignoring that ruling and doing WTF they want. Their supporters are damn sure not going to hold them accountable for anything.

Leftist abusing their power by weaponizing a federal agency to keep the truth from coming out? You don't say.
Oh and I thought the SCOTUS ruled that the Biden Administration had to put the remain in Mexico policy back into effect. I guess the Biden Administration is ignoring that ruling and doing WTF they want. Their supporters are damn sure not going to hold them accountable for anything.
7,000 under the bridge yesterday, 10,000 today. Apparently another 20,000 in transit. Guess "stay in Mexico" ruling won't take effect until:

What are the odds Democrats facilitated transportation for Haitians to enter Mexico and then waltz across the border?
I would not go that far. However, Democratic polices are partially driving the move.

Earthquake in August is also driving them out of Haiti to seek a better life. Because of the earthquake many will claim refugee status. However the journey to America could take as much as two years. Poverty, and poor conditions with no hope of work. America is the goal.

They have been told all they have to do is make it to America. The Democrats have opened the boarder and the Haitian population is highly organized in its movement through Mexico. It is no surprise this group showed up in the numbers they did. They have been tracked for some time. Before they would have been told to stay in Mexico, now they can claim refugee status even though they most likely were not in Haiti during the last earthquake.

It's a mess at the boarder.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I would not go that far. However, Democratic polices are partially driving the move.

Earthquake in August is also driving them out of Haiti to seek a better life. Because of the earthquake many will claim refugee status. However the journey to America could take as much as two years. Poverty, and poor conditions with no hope of work. America is the goal.

They have been told all they have to do is make it to America. The Democrats have opened the boarder and the Haitian population is highly organized in its movement through Mexico. It is no surprise this group showed up in the numbers they did. They have been tracked for some time. Before they would have been told to stay in Mexico, now they can claim refugee status even though they most likely were not in Haiti during the last earthquake.

It's a mess at the boarder.

How did they get out of Haiti to get into South America, up into Mexico and arrive at our Southern border? These people didn't have the capacity to do this on their own, especially in these kind of numbers and all at the same time. Someone or some group facilitated all of this. Would like to know who.

How did they get out of Haiti to get into South America, up into Mexico and arrive at our Southern border? These people didn't have the capacity to do this on their own, especially in these kind of numbers and all at the same time. Someone or some group facilitated all of this. Would like to know who.
There are organizations out there that may be supporting this, not all of them from the US.

Fox was still showing the border cluster live today, courtesy of a Texas DPS helicopter. Guess the NotSees couldn't ground those, at least not yet. The NotSees did back down later and the drone will be allowed to fly. :eek:

you know Soros is behind some of it, along with several other billionaire democrats. Steyer probably and even Bloomberg.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT