ADVERTISEMENT

I Watched An Interview

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Some months ago between a British journalist and an Iranian official. I remember being struck by a comment the Iranian made, quite matter of factly, that Iran is no longer afraid of Israel. It has always been Israel’s trump card to keep its enemies terrified of what it could do to them. The Iranian made it clear they are sure they could do to Israel what Israel says it could do to them, and Iran no longer fears the Zionist nation. Whether Iran has that capability I have no idea. I guess Bibi and his insane right-wing cabal are going to test it and see if it’s true. Bearcat must be breathless in anticipation,

Some months ago between a British journalist and an Iranian official. I remember being struck by a comment the Iranian made, quite matter of factly, that Iran is no longer afraid of Israel. It has always been Israel’s trump card to keep its enemies terrified of what it could do to them. The Iranian made it clear they are sure they could do to Israel what Israel says it could do to them, and Iran no longer fears the Zionist nation. Whether Iran has that capability I have no idea. I guess Bibi and his insane right-wing cabal are going to test it and see if it’s true. Bearcat must be breathless in anticipation,

Those that would be breathless with Iran having nuclear weapons would be Obama/Biden/Harris and anti-Smites like yourself. IMO Iran having a nuclear weapon is terrifying for the world.

Those that would be breathless with Iran having nuclear weapons would be Obama/Biden/Harris and anti-Smites like yourself. IMO Iran having a nuclear weapon is terrifying for the world.
Admit it, Bearcat, like our wonderful NeoCons you want US servicemen to kill and die in a war with Iran more than you want to hunt geese. But recent events have led you to consider that Israel may not come out of that war the way you have fantasized.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
Admit it, Bearcat, like our wonderful NeoCons you want US servicemen to kill and die in a war with Iran more than you want to hunt geese. But recent events have led you to consider that Israel may not come out of that war the way you have fantasized.
I don't hunt geese silly, it was dove. My favorite bird hunting is quail followed closely by pheasant. I love watching good bird dogs work.
My concern isn't Israel it's what Iran will do with a nuclear weapon. I've told you before you needed to research the 12th Imam but you steadfastly refuse to educate yourself.

Reactions: Medic007
I don't hunt geese silly, it was dove. My favorite bird hunting is quail followed closely by pheasant. I love watching good bird dogs work.
My concern isn't Israel it's what Iran will do with a nuclear weapon. I've told you before you needed to research the 12th Imam but you steadfastly refuse to educate yourself.
We may find out sooner rather than later if your worries are justified. It sounds like Iran may have blasted a nuclear bomb last week or so. My supposition is Israel will quickly back away from its standard bullying terroristic tactics if it knows it can be turned into glass along with Iran. Whatever happens I don’t think it will be good for the world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT