ADVERTISEMENT

I thought climate change was serious

It’s never been about “climate warming/cooling” any # of years as we all know but for reeeeeee of the tiny few that believe the buncombe

I did, I linked an article from CNBC that shows what is going on now. And you linked one that said Google was all in on helping them kill their citizens until they got caught. I’m sorry this is happening to you, but you shouldn’t try to take up for your corporation with blind loyalty. If you had an embarrassment gene it would be kicking in now.
What is the relationship Harry. Use your words.

they pay you money to perform tech services. There’s like five things in the article I posted. Why are you playing dumb? Here is the first one mentioned.

You are being very Joe Biden like in this thread, what’s the deal?
I don’t have specific info but I’d wager we could find evidence that China is worth about as much net revenue as say Sri Lanka. You think Sri Lanka has substantial influence as well? It’s laughable to assert there is some special relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Just can't imagune why so many people are anti-vax. This has been a 30 year primer in whataboutism and science denial. The same people that meme and snark vaccines probably have the same approach to climate.

This is just like the dumbasses in ICU that can't breathe and NOW understand why they should've had the vaccine. Always a reason to ignore the science, always a reason to follow memes and right wing morons instead of lucid scientists.

they pay you money to perform tech services. There’s like five things in the article I posted. Why are you playing dumb? Here is the first one mentioned.

You are being very Joe Biden like in this thread, what’s the deal?
Why do you think all these MAGA and right wingers have such abysmal judgment when it comes to vaccines?

Do you think their judgment is better with other science issues?

Just can't imagune why so many people are anti-vax. This has been a 30 year primer in whataboutism and science denial. The same people that meme and snark vaccines probably have the same approach to climate.

This is just like the dumbasses in ICU that can't breathe and NOW understand why they should've had the vaccine. Always a reason to ignore the science, always a reason to follow memes and right wing morons instead of lucid scientists.
Public vaccination and taking care of the environment are both noble causes I believe in. When will you and your team learn to stop ruining things like this through politics, activism and government force many of your leaders aren’t subject to?

Reactions: GoPokes43
Public vaccination and taking care of the environment are both noble causes I believe in. When will you and your team learn to stop ruining things like this through politics, activism and government force many of your leaders aren’t subject to?
I am amazed at this take. This thread politicizes climate change and you ask why its political?

KWTX TV reported last evening Waco has had one triple digit day this year with no more likely. NASA scientists told me in early 2020 we're in a Solar minimum. YouTube took the videos down. Denver saw it's earliest freeze on record in 2020. The CenTex saw record cold in February, 2021.

Could the sun now be cooling the planet and OUSOONER67 not warming it?

This thread and others like it are a result of years of destructive bs from DC and libs. Guess you won’t ever learn the things I mentioned.
So how are they supposed to get climate change addressed without politics or activism? Sit and wish for it?

So how are they supposed to get climate change addressed without politics or activism? Sit and wish for it?
Get to work, get your hands dirty, volunteer your time, empty your pockets to the cause that needs it. Do it using constructive methods.

politics/activism are easy and pathetic

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
I don’t have specific info but I’d wager we could find evidence that China is worth about as much net revenue as say Sri Lanka. You think Sri Lanka has substantial influence as well? It’s laughable to assert there is some special relationship.
I really don't care to get into the pissing match about whether Google is influenced by China or not, but this might be the dumbest take you've ever had, and clearly your worst ever defense of your favored company.

Syskatine, your opponents realize getting through to you is completely beyond their reach. This is not good news. soonerinlOUisiana, with an IQ there far exceeds yours, can be of no service. 2012 Bearcat is without equal in making the simple less complex. Scratch Bearcat.

Let me waste a minute. Slow down. Listen to these guys. They know how to reason.

I can't imagine going through life with all your rage and anxiety.

Irony really is lost on you isn't it?
200.gif

Reactions: iasooner2000
KWTX TV reported last evening Waco has had one triple digit day this year with no more likely. NASA scientists told me in early 2020 we're in a Solar minimum. YouTube took the videos down. Denver saw it's earliest freeze on record in 2020. The CenTex saw record cold in February, 2021.

Could the sun now be cooling the planet and OUSOONER67 not warming it?
KWTX TV just told me second triple digit was today Sept. 20. This was one of the coolest CenTex summers on record. No triple digits in July or August. Cold front due tomorrow.

Some NASA scientists told me in early 2020 we're in a Solar minimum. I watched on video before YouTube took them down.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT