ADVERTISEMENT

I Think Kamala Harris Is Even Worse Than Joe Biden

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
I know Biden is cognitively challenged. To be honest he has lasted much longer than I would have thought in January. I have to give credit to his handlers, they have kept him at arm's length from the public, the public and press seem fine with it, and his medical staff seems to have found a really good combination of drugs that keep him coherent for a few minutes at a time. Ans his wife, Dr. Jill, is always by his side steering him back on topic when he wanders off the prescribed talking point.

So it is stunning to me that Kamala Harris can be seen as worse than Joe. The woman is a dunderhead, completely incompetent at everything she touches. You would think she would be embarrassed at being exposed for the fraud she is. I remember when the election was just getting underway and she was the leading candidate, adored by the Democrat establishment and the MSM alike, our friend 2Cents waxed eloquently about how intelligent and accomplished she was, and how she would mop the floor with DJT. I remember saying she seemed pretty dense to me, a very dim bulb for a brain, and he insisted she was the right person for the job, an absolutely brilliant legal mind. I had watched her performance in some Senate hearings, and I just didn't see anything of substance in her, much to 2Cent's chagrin. I wish he was still participating on this board. I would love to hear what he would say about her now. She has been such a miserable failure at everything she touched even the Biden people are wincing with embarrassment.

God save this country! Please get us to 2022!

Dan you are an interesting fellow. I might have to troll you one day before I die.

I think the libcoms never even thought about her failing or not.....just have to look at her primary and debate performances to know she was a lawyer call girl to get where she was. Nope, this is about throwing a women of color on the ticket to appeal to voters, especially the minority types that Trump had siphoned off the plantation previously and would do so in greater numbers in 2020.

She was a horrible senator nothing I've ever seen or read about her made me think she would be effective in any political role other then being a libcom mouthpiece for the normal tropes regurgitated from the mouths of the amazingly dishonest media and other libcoms in congress.

Only mandate her or cho xiden had was undo everything Trump accomplished, that's all. The rest of their agenda is like open fortune cookies to be told what to do.

Just think China Joe and Heels up Harris were the best Democrats had to put up.

I know Biden is cognitively challenged. To be honest he has lasted much longer than I would have thought in January. I have to give credit to his handlers, they have kept him at arm's length from the public, the public and press seem fine with it, and his medical staff seems to have found a really good combination of drugs that keep him coherent for a few minutes at a time. Ans his wife, Dr. Jill, is always by his side steering him back on topic when he wanders off the prescribed talking point.

So it is stunning to me that Kamala Harris can be seen as worse than Joe. The woman is a dunderhead, completely incompetent at everything she touches. You would think she would be embarrassed at being exposed for the fraud she is. I remember when the election was just getting underway and she was the leading candidate, adored by the Democrat establishment and the MSM alike, our friend 2Cents waxed eloquently about how intelligent and accomplished she was, and how she would mop the floor with DJT. I remember saying she seemed pretty dense to me, a very dim bulb for a brain, and he insisted she was the right person for the job, an absolutely brilliant legal mind. I had watched her performance in some Senate hearings, and I just didn't see anything of substance in her, much to 2Cent's chagrin. I wish he was still participating on this board. I would love to hear what he would say about her now. She has been such a miserable failure at everything she touched even the Biden people are wincing with embarrassment.

Hey Dan, say it with me . . . Vice President Kamala Harris.

Madam Vice President.

Drives you nuts doesn't it? 😎

btw @Ponca Dan ... you have been SO consistently wrong about both Biden and Harris, one would think you would shut up and stop looking so foolish. Actually re-think your absurd and delusional assumptions for once. Guess that is too hard for you to do though, right?

It is literally hilarious the crap you believe. I'm serious man. Hilarious. I'd tell you to wake the f* up but I don't think you can.

Say it with me.....

President Biden and Vice President Harris😎

One wonders, where the h*** is Tulsi Gabbard nowadays?😆😆

Just think Joe and Harris were the best Democrats had to put up.

And just think, they defeated Trump/Pence. More Americans voted for Biden/Harris than Trump/Pence.

Clearly, the Democrats knew what they were doing.👍

There’s a reason she had to suck her way up the ladder. Once you are up there act woke to an idiotic degree and your good for life in the dem world.

Reactions: iasooner2000
You having a hard time with reality?

Not at all.

I'm not the one whining about cheating or attempting to demean a successful woman with sexist comments.

You and your ilk are sad hateful people. Thank goodness that your ideology is being rejected by most Americans. May it continue to be so, for the sake of us all!

Not at all.

I'm not the one whining about cheating or attempting to demean a successful woman with sexist comments.

You and your ilk are sad hateful people. Thank goodness that your ideology is being rejected by most Americans. May it continue to be so, for the sake of us all!

Successful woman lmao. Rejected by her party and now is a great success lmao. When is she gonna take her fake black ass down to the Border and do her job?

Successful woman lmao

Yes, a successful woman. So successful that you are obsessed with attacking her. So successful that you are posting on a message board about her and your opinions of her.

Think about that for a moment.

Rejected by her party

She hasn't been rejected by her party lol. What the h*** are you talking about? Stop believing everything Fox News tells you.

When is she gonna take her fake black ass down to the Border and do her job?

Drop the racism and hate. I understand you can't accept a strong woman of color in a position of power. I also understand it drives you crazy to fathom a strong woman of color serving as Vice President and advising our President. But your racism and sexism doesn't help your political argument at all and instead, just makes you look like the hateful small person you are.

As for going to the border, what the h*** would that accomplish at this point? Seriously? What, you want her to go do some photo ops while accomplishing nothing? 🙄

If you bothered to know anything about our immigration problems, you would know that we aren't going to solve these problems at the border. We are going to solve them by addressing the root causes of why people flee to our border. By understanding the reforms and improvements needed in Latin America and seeking to be a catalyst for change in that region.

You can build a wall all day long and/or take pictures of yourself at the border. But until you address why people are willing to climb that wall and risk death, you aren't going to solve anything.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Yes, a successful woman. So successful that you are obsessed with attacking her. So successful that you are posting on a message board about her and your opinions of her.

She hasn't been rejected by her party lol. What the h*** are you talking about? Stop believing everything Fox News tells you.

Drop the racism and hate. I understand you can't accept a strong woman of color in a position of power. I also understand it drives you crazy to fathom a strong woman of color serving as Vice President and advising our President. But your racism and sexism doesn't help your political argument at all and instead, just makes you look like the hateful small person you are.

As for going to the border, what the h*** would that accomplish at this point? Seriously? What, you want her to go do some photo ops while accomplishing nothing? 🙄

If you bothered to know anything about our immigration problems, you would know that we aren't going to solve these problems at the border. We are going to solve them by addressing the root causes of why people flee to our border. By understanding the reforms and improvements needed in Latin America and seeking to be a catalyst for change in that region.

You can build a wall all day long and/or take pictures of yourself at the border. But until you address why people are willing to climb that wall and risk death, you aren't going to solve anything.

tenor.gif

And just think, they defeated Trump/Pence. More Americans voted for Biden/Harris than Trump/Pence.

Clearly, the Democrats knew what they were doing.👍

when the majority is running towards a cliff, the guy that is running away from it looks insane

Wow, I think I poked a hornets’ nest! For the record I am not interested in Harris’ skin color or gender. My comments are about her intelligence and competence, neither of which has she shown much of. When I invoked your name it was to ascertain your analysis of her job performance to date. At the beginning of the election process, while she was the darling of the party establishment and the MSM, I commented that she seemed to be somewhat dim witted, based on watching videos of her performances in several Senate hearings. You insisted she is of superior intelligence and would make a great president. Well, she was more soundly rejected by primary voters of her party than even Tulsi Gabbard, but Biden’s handlers saw enough in her to make poor old Joe choose her as his running mate. You were right about one thing: I never thought that ticket could win the election. And I do think there was cheating by the Democrats, although IMO it is too late to do anything about it now.

My analysis is that both Joe Biden’s performance as President and Kamala Harris’ performance as Vice President have been stupendously inept. And Harris has been especially incompetent. Thus the purpose of the OP.

Rather than take shots at me I am asking you to rate her performance so far. I think I know what you’ll say; I don’t think you’ve ever uttered a word contrary to the Democratic Party’s official spin. But on the off chance that once in your life you will give a personal opinion, I wonder if Harris’ incompetence that is exposed for everyone to see has caused you any concern for the future of our country.

BTW welcome back! I for one have missed you. I have never known anyone so intellectually tied to official Democrat spin as you. @07pilt - and even @davidallen - occasionally express independent thought. When you speak I can always know it is precisely what official Democrat spin is. And I mean *precisely* right down to the exact words. In its own weird way it is somewhat refreshing. So stick around!

With a population of 331 million and average IQ of 98 and minus a down ticket blue wave, there cannot be 81 million stupid enough to vote for a pair of stiffs who can't draw 5 cars to a Jack in the Box drive thru, did not actively campaign and promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates in Democrat debates. Anyone who has slept through a course in classical mechanics knows it.

The thinking liberal and our board level slow adamantly oppose forensic audits in contested states. Let 22LR and me guess why.

Reactions: iasooner2000
2Cents, I saw this today and was impressed with how well it says what I tried to say in the OP. Yes, I know, it’s an opinion from a right wing website, so you must instinctively dismiss it out of hand. I think your party leaders would do so at their peril. They must be slapping themselves for choosing Harris to be Biden’s running mate. Surely they could have found another woman of color that would do their bidding with more competence than Harris. Hell, almost any woman of color would be better!

I wonder if you have the guts to read this article and refute it in any way other than directly from the Party playbook. I think it hits on all cylinders.

2Cents, I saw this today and was impressed with how well it says what I tried to say in the OP. Yes, I know, it’s an opinion from a right wing website, so you must instinctively dismiss it out of hand. I think your party leaders would do so at their peril. They must be slapping themselves for choosing Harris to be Biden’s running mate. Surely they could have found another woman of color that would do their bidding with more competence than Harris. Hell, almost any woman of color would be better!

I wonder if you have the guts to read this article and refute it in any way other than directly from the Party playbook. I think it hits on all cylinders.

Brutal, but spot on!

I would really love 2cents to give us the “blow by blow” story of how she worked her way up the ladder.

“Drop the racism and hate”

Why is the left so actively willing to dismiss the massive harm both Biden and Harris have come to minority populations?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT