ADVERTISEMENT

I stand with Trump/Kari Lake and ...

Here’s a “pundit” I have championed on this board many times. Is he one of the ones you think I shouldn’t trust? @davidallen thinks so. Do you agree with David?

It's all a show for you brainwashed - we have been lied to all along and there's only one uniparty- Isn't it something that always just enough Rs vote for a bill to help the left🤔

They hate me and soreybTDS Dan- they hate you- we are nothing but peasants. The fact you still believe all of the fake news BS propaganda sponsored by Pfizer and Moderna says a lot about you.

All lies and they do away with anyone fighting them- but keep watching the tele and thinking it's news- they count on drones like you that have no deductive reasoning-
Even after all the BS, they've shoveled in front of you with coming after kids and poisoning people and fake wars, and you still buy their crap. There are no words.

Good lord now clarifying just how you hate but you're virtuous bc you only hate him in a certain way?! Wow dude

Again, Trump was the only one that caught the establishment and the deep state and the corruption, he's the only one that fought for you TDS Dan- all the others just sent hundreds of thousands of our young innocent soldiers off to die and spend trillions of our money. You should be very proud to support the DC establishment and not Trump, very proud.
Well now you’re just flat wrong. One of the high hopes I had for Trump was his repeated campaign promise that he’d end our “stupid wars” as he called them. “It will be easy” he said over and over. Then he got elected and immediately put NeoCon war mongers like John Bolton in charge, not to mention the string of NeoCon generals on his staff. He didn’t end a damn thing, got us deeply involved in Syria, set records of drone killings of innocent people, turned a blind eye to an American journalist being murdered by a Saudi despot and then provided the weaponry for the same despot to bomb Yemen to the tune of tens of thousands of innocent Yemeni lives. Hell, Bolton was putting a team in place to attack Venezuela! All of those are reasons to hate Trump with a white-hot passion. And those are some of the reasons I do. So put it out of your mind that I hate him because he beat Hillary or I hang onto every word of the MSM. I think you think anyone who dislikes or hates Trump does so because they’ve been manipulated by the MSM. And that may be true of the elite progressive class, but I don’t belong in that category. So if you’re going to hate on me and insult me at least do it for the right reasons!

Lol those are just establishment puke pundit fake news propagandists you idiot- you trust your tv don't you 🤪
To the best of my knowledge none of them have a tv show, but Glenn Greenwald is establishing a news/opinion show on his own.

It's all a show for you brainwashed - we have been lied to all along and there's only one uniparty- Isn't it something that always just enough Rs vote for a bill to help the left🤔

They hate me and soreybTDS Dan- they hate you- we are nothing but peasants. The fact you still believe all of the fake news BS propaganda sponsored by Pfizer and Moderna says a lot about you.

All lies and they do away with anyone fighting them- but keep watching the tele and thinking it's news- they count on drones like you that have no deductive reasoning-
Even after all the BS, they've shoveled in front of you with coming after kids and poisoning people and fake wars, and you still buy their crap. There are no words.
In my nearly 76 years on this planet you are the first person I have known who would have drunk the kool-ade when Jim Jones told you to. You’re a truly strange man. I fear you may become a danger to others, if not yourself, in the near future. I implore you to seek help. Your comments on this board have become the ravings of a mad man. I don’t know where you live but I’m sure there are professionals near you that you could go to for help. Please, please seek help.

ball puppet GIF

In my nearly 76 years on this planet you are the first person I have known who would have drunk the kool-ade when Jim Jones told you to. You’re a truly strange man. I fear you may become a danger to others, if not yourself, in the near future. I implore you to seek help. Your comments on this board have become the ravings of a mad man. I don’t know where you live but I’m sure there are professionals near you that you could go to for help. Please, please seek help.
Lmao - I hit a nerve there TDS Dan eh? 76 years old eh? Some dementia there? Only brainwashed sheep watching their television hate Trump, because the TV told them to, you are a classic case of nothing but repeating the propaganda you see on TV, nothing more. Fact- Trump was the only one fighting for you and you just whine like your tv- such the simpleton- homy crap man learn to think for yourself just a bit

Then you throw out baby killer Tulsi Gabbard - that explains just about everything for you.

We- Actual Americans That Give a
F about what is going on- not you lefturd idiots or brain washed thin skinned beady eyed man boys on here- majority of the board that bend over and take what they shovel out
I think the majority give much less shits than you think. It's all a corrupt system on both sides. Posting about things like this, hell, posting the vast majority of things in 24/7 for all of us amount to nothing. So there's that.

Merry Christmas all. Safe and happy New Year ahead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT