ADVERTISEMENT

I stand with Trump/Kari Lake and ...

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
An alternative society when they come after Trump- they've already kept patriots in prison horribly unjust and we are done. We will tell the corrupt demons and infiltrated anti American DC swamp to take a hike. We are done with it.

I'm sure the brainwashed orange man bad TDS AC and TDS PD and Lefturds will stand with the corrupt demons and that's OK, see you on the other side.

An alternative society when they come after Trump- they've already kept patriots in prison horribly unjust and we are done. We will tell the corrupt demons and infiltrated anti American DC swamp to take a hike. We are done with it.

I'm sure the brainwashed orange man bad TDS AC and TDS PD and Lefturds will stand with the corrupt demons and that's OK, see you on the other side.

Who is "we"?

You guys could always not riot when you lose. Trump could always not break the law, too. Just some alternatives...

Who is "we"?

You guys could always not riot when you lose. Trump could always not break the law, too. Just some alternatives...
We- Actual Americans That Give a
F about what is going on- not you lefturd idiots or brain washed thin skinned beady eyed man boys on here- majority of the board that bend over and take what they shovel out

chuck norris america GIF

We- Actual Americans That Give a
F about what is going on- not you lefturd idiots or brain washed thin skinned beady eyed man boys on here- majority of the board that bend over and take what they shovel out

Oh OK. Just thought I'd ask.

Reactions: my_2cents
Pick a side- y'all brainwashed pansies not going to be able to sit it out- but keep trying.

Ha! I forgot all about that BS gem of his. There are so many BS Corndog statements out there, they are all easily dismissed and forgotten.
True.

Speaker of the house. ( house can appoint anyone ) Upon impeaching the anti American shadow regime and ts puppets (Pedo Bejiing Biden and heels up Harris) - the speaker of the house moves. into be Prez....like Corn has said-
S Trump 2023

Sorry TDS Normies- it had to be this way
Come on @22LR, don't you know it had to be this way?🤣🤣

Ha! I forgot all about that BS gem of his. There are so many BS Corndog statements out there, they are all easily dismissed and forgotten.
22 siding with lefturds again🤔 whooda thunk- fake a$$ conservative yellow bellied quad mask wuss

Edited to add Lake....add J6 prisoners, add I will stand with the alt media who warned us, I stand with alt medicine and natural remedies -alt banks that say no to ESG

Amazing when they stop vaccinating our kids how healthy they will be- it's all a lie. I stand with an alt society that will not pay coerced money to federal, state and local mafias and cartels that extort our monies and threaten us- we will keep 100 percent of our salary, keep our guns, not shoot up our kids with 30-40 harmful shots when they are young- they will be like homeschool kids- healthy as horses. Mom and pop stores come back- it will be biblical

All of you lefturds and brainwashed masses can keep giving 1/2 your money to the mafia, keep shooting kids up with harmful shots, give up your guns and keep being subservient to an anti American fake gubmint

Edited to add Lake....add J6 prisoners, add I will stand with the alt media who warned us, I stand with alt medicine and natural remedies -alt banks that say no to ESG

Amazing when they stop vaccinating our kids how healthy they will be- it's all a lie. I stand with an alt society that will not pay coerced money to federal, state and local mafias and cartels that extort our monies and threaten us- we will keep 100 percent of our salary, keep our guns, not shoot up our kids with 30-40 harmful shots when they are young- they will be like homeschool kids- healthy as horses. Mom and pop stores come back- it will be biblical

All of you lefturds and brainwashed masses can keep giving 1/2 your money to the mafia, keep shooting kids up with harmful shots, give up your guns and keep being subservient to an anti American fake gubmint
qrdcr.jpg

What makes me wonder? Kari Lake had an 11 point lead just prior to Election Day at Fox5. Another poll just prior showed Lake with a 10 point lead. On Election Day, Lake was never in the game.

The RNC internal polling had Trump with a comfortable lead in AZ. I listened to every word of a forensic audit of Mericopa county. 40,000 anomalies and 17,000 duplcates. What about all counties? Trump very likely won AZ.

What makes me wonder? Kari Lake had an 11 point lead just prior to Election Day at Fox5. Another poll just prior showed Lake with a 10 point lead. On Election Day, Lake was never in the game.
Why does this make you wonder? Pre-election polls can be wrong.

There was a poll before the 2016 election that showed Hillary Clinton winning by 7%. Another one by 6%. Almost all the pundits thought Clinton was going to win. Does all of this lead you to cast doubts on the 2016 election? Does it make you wonder?

Lol booster boy yellow belly- 40 percent increase in death not enough proof?
Say what you want you're still the biggest yellow bellied wuss on the planet, you think because you dismiss that it's not happening, 40% more deaths since your beloved gene therapy was rolled out - lab rat.

Reactions: colcord
I remain impressed with Kari Lake and continue to think she would make a formidable VP candidate in 2024, especially if she was paired with DeSantis. She still has time to rebrand herself as pro-MAGA but not a Trump pawn. She would keep the Trumpsters like Corndog in tow while enthusiastically blistering Democrat shenanigans. I would pay money to see her debate Kamala Harris. Trump on the other hand needs to step aside for the next generation. No matter who he teamed with he would lose. The country may not survive four more years of Democrat authoritarianism. Trump’s gotta go. Give me DeSantis/Lake in 2024.

Reactions: birdman1117
I remain impressed with Kari Lake and continue to think she would make a formidable VP candidate in 2024, especially if she was paired with DeSantis. She still has time to rebrand herself as pro-MAGA but not a Trump pawn. She would keep the Trumpsters like Corndog in tow while enthusiastically blistering Democrat shenanigans. I would pay money to see her debate Kamala Harris. Trump on the other hand needs to step aside for the next generation. No matter who he teamed with he would lose. The country may not survive four more years of Democrat authoritarianism. Trump’s gotta go. Give me DeSantis/Lake in 2024.
You're such a loser- you still think it's about republicans and democrats and what's on Sean Hannity- good Lord son

You're such a loser- you still think it's about republicans and democrats and what's on Sean Hannity- good Lord son
Well, I’m neither a Republican nor a Democrat, can’t stand the thought of either one of them (although the Democrats are far more dangerous in the short term), and I rarely watch Sean Hannity, so I think you are barking up the wrong tree. So you might want to reassess and form a new plan of attack. I don’t like Donald Trump, have never liked him; but by the same token I don’t hate him in the way you fantasize. You need to come to grips with reality, the recent elections were the voters slapping Trump down, begging him to go away or they’ll vote Democrat. Neither of us wants that. If you want Democrats to lose in 2024 you need to find someone else to carry your torch. Trump is toast. You don’t like to hear it, but it’s true. The only question left to answer is: is he willing to destroy the party and let the authoritarians have 4 more years to transform this country into a tyranny in an effort to “win” personally? Are you? My answer is “hell no!”

Well, I’m neither a Republican nor a Democrat, can’t stand the thought of either one of them (although the Democrats are far more dangerous in the short term), and I rarely watch Sean Hannity, so I think you are barking up the wrong tree. So you might want to reassess and form a new plan of attack. I don’t like Donald Trump, have never liked him; but by the same token I don’t hate him in the way you fantasize. You need to come to grips with reality, the recent elections were the voters slapping Trump down, begging him to go away or they’ll vote Democrat. Neither of us wants that. If you want Democrats to lose in 2024 you need to find someone else to carry your torch. Trump is toast. You don’t like to hear it, but it’s true. The only question left to answer is: is he willing to destroy the party and let the authoritarians have 4 more years to transform this country into a tyranny in an effort to “win” personally? Are you? My answer is “hell no!”
Lol keep listening to mainstream pundits-
DJT was is the only president in who knows how long that actually fault for your sorry ass, but you're so brainwashed by fake news pundits it's unreal.

Why are you so scared to say you hate him?! Gutless- don't sit here and do everything you can to convince others how bad he is and then Say you don't hate him- what a total wuss. I hate the MSM, i hate Bidens shadow regime, I hate all establishment POS from the uniparty -hate them with every bone in my body.

See how that works TDS Dan- just tell the truth - don't lie to make people think you are some virtuous being- you're just full of $hit

Lol keep listening to mainstream pundits-
DJT was is the only president in who knows how long that actually fault for your sorry ass, but you're so brainwashed by fake news pundits it's unreal.
Well, if Matt Taibbi, Aaron Mate, Katie Helprin, Caitlin Johnston, Glenn Greenwald, Jimmy Dore and others are considered mainstream pundits then you’ve got me. The one thing every one of those mentioned have in common is they’re all card carrying leftists. Does that help your case?

Why are you so scared to say you hate him?! Gutless- don't sit here and do everything you can to convince others how bad he is and then Say you don't hate him- what a total wuss. I hate the MSM, i hate Bidens shadow regime, I hate all establishment POS from the uniparty -hate them with every bone in my body.

See how that works TDS Dan- just tell the truth - don't lie to make people think you are some virtuous being- you're just full of $hit
I’m not “scared” to say I hate Trump, I’ve said I hate him many times on this board. What I said on this thread a couple of posts ago is I don’t hate him the way you think (fantasize) I hate him. It’s a subtle difference whose nuance may have escaped you.

I’m not “scared” to say I hate Trump, I’ve said I hate him many times on this board. What I said on this thread a couple of posts ago is I don’t hate him the way you think (fantasize) I hate him. It’s a subtle difference whose nuance may have escaped you.
Good lord now clarifying just how you hate but you're virtuous bc you only hate him in a certain way?! Wow dude

Again, Trump was the only one that caught the establishment and the deep state and the corruption, he's the only one that fought for you TDS Dan- all the others just sent hundreds of thousands of our young innocent soldiers off to die and spend trillions of our money. You should be very proud to support the DC establishment and not Trump, very proud.

Well, if Matt Taibbi, Aaron Mate, Katie Helprin, Caitlin Johnston, Glenn Greenwald, Jimmy Dore and others are considered mainstream pundits then you’ve got me. The one thing every one of those mentioned have in common is they’re all card carrying leftists. Does that help your case?
Lol those are just establishment puke pundit fake news propagandists you idiot- you trust your tv don't you 🤪

Good lord now clarifying just how you hate but you're virtuous bc you only hate him in a certain way?! Wow dude

Again, Trump was the only one that caught the establishment and the deep state and the corruption, he's the only one that fought for you TDS Dan- all the others just sent hundreds of thousands of our young innocent soldiers off to die and spend trillions of our money. You should be very proud to support the DC establishment and not Trump, very proud.
Here’s a “pundit” I have championed on this board many times. Is he one of the ones you think I shouldn’t trust? @davidallen thinks so. Do you agree with David?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT