ADVERTISEMENT

I love it when....

aix_xpert

Heisman Winner
Sep 5, 2001
Jet-setting millionaires complain about my carbon footprint.

The Common Folk need to lower theirs so the Wealthy Privileged can continue on as usual and not worry about such things that they claim to care about in the first place.

After all what is a quarter billion gallons of toxic sludge among friends?

Reactions: Syskatine
After all what is a quarter billion gallons of toxic sludge among friends?

I know its terrible. So we trade the occassional event for the permanent toxification and poisoning of land where we strip mine rare earth materials for all that 'green' energy. Fortunately, that all occurs in countries outside of our own so we can safely ignore it.

just shows why he's the biggest dumb ass of them all. needs to stick to community organizing. What a $ucking idiot.

He took 3 planes carrying a couple hundred people and dozens of vehicles direct flight from dc to hawaii. For the National emergency of Christmas vacation.
The Obama trip to Alaska so he could give a speech about global warming was rich, also. He trots onto Air Force One, blasts off and spews ton after ton after ton of carbon dioxide to warm the planet. Gets off the plane and tells us how we’re ruining the planet with carbon dioxide, gets back on the plane and carbon dioxides his way back to Washington, no problem.

Bottom line: He makes over 300 tons of carbon dioxide in order to tell us to not do that.

David Allen:

homer-gif-meme-disappear-simpson.gif

I know its terrible. So we trade the occassional event for the permanent toxification and poisoning of land where we strip mine rare earth materials for all that 'green' energy. Fortunately, that all occurs in countries outside of our own so we can safely ignore it.
You should look at REM consumption in manufacture of EV vs, ICE. It isn’t that great a difference.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT