ADVERTISEMENT

I Know It’s Shallow Of Me

It's a shame that some of the women on that team abused their position of notoriety to push their personal politics on the world stage. If anything sports should unite us not divide us but some of those women chose to put themselves above everything that is good about sports. As far as I'm concerned that is unforgivable and they can all rot.

But when the purple haired professional whiner from the US Women’s Soccer team lost I felt the same sense of joy and vindication as when OU loses anything in any sport.
Well, that started out good then went into the shitter.
Yep, you're as shallow as a 10 buck Walmart wading pool.

Thank Christ OU doesn't lose that much.

I wouldn't, you one of those kismet, what goes around comes around guys?

Actually, this OU team is widely predicted to at least play for the Natty title this season.
I'm feeling pretty good about that doable prospect.
So, there's that. ;)

But when the purple haired professional whiner from the US Women’s Soccer team lost I felt the same sense of joy and vindication as when OU loses anything in any sport.

I would say your chances of losing just went up astronomically.
Have you ever mastered any sort of game/sport to the point where it stops being fun? That's what Big XII football was getting to be like in Norman (seriously, no one wins 6 straight conference titles in any decent league).

OU is definitely going to lose a lot more games in the SEC, and there certainly won't be any "sexpeat" of conference titles, but OU will also play in and win a lot more regular-season big games, which were far too few in the Big XII.

BTW, Dan-O, is that your turkey leg from 2013?

R.5de63d7f1485e00ae6262e792f186174

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner2000
I wouldn't, you one of those kismet, what goes around comes around guys?

Actually, this OU team is widely predicted to at least play for the Natty title this season.
I'm feeling pretty good about that doable prospect.
So, there's that. ;)
Your team is predicted to be playing the Natty title every year, and yet they are wrong more than they are right.

So is the SEC membership going to temper your expectations any or are you still going to win it all every year?

Reactions: AC2020
Your team is predicted to be playing the Natty title every year, and yet they are wrong more than they are right.

So is the SEC membership going to temper your expectations any or are you still going to win it all every year?
Well, dipshit, you can't win it if you aren't in it.

That's the point dumbass, you cowflops are never in it.

That 1945 natty you claim...totally bogus. Might as well been awarded by Good Housekeeping.

Now, ban me or quit busting my balls.

it's a binary choice...losers.

Last edited:
  • Haha

That 1945 natty you claim...totally bogus. Might as well been awarded by Good Housekeeping.

Finally showing their real sides.

Just calm down before you damage your trailer.

Busting your balls? Thats your boyfriends job.

My goodness, what started out as good natured jabbing fun seems to have rankled some feelings. Don’t worry, @Soonersincefitty, since I quit listening to WWLS a few years ago my hatred of all sports things OU has mellowed into low boil seething. It’s all good.

Remember the ice bowl ?

That hs game I was at there was similar but was fortunate to have been Much dryer than that game

Have you ever mastered any sort of game/sport to the point where it stops being fun? That's what Big XII football was getting to be like in Norman (seriously, no one wins 6 straight conference titles in any decent league).

OU is definitely going to lose a lot more games in the SEC, and there certainly won't be any "sexpeat" of conference titles, but OU will also play in and win a lot more regular-season big games, which were far too few in the Big XII.

BTW, Dan-O, is that your turkey leg from 2013?

R.5de63d7f1485e00ae6262e792f186174
No, it looks more like something @Syskatine might have thrown away when he was through abusing it. (I’m kidding, @Syskatine! I’m kidding!)

From 1950, my birth year, to 2000 OU averaged a National Title every seven years.
Since 2000, it's been 21 years...we're overdue and equally as pent up.
Please understand if we're a bit pissy about that.

We OU fans endure underhanded swipes all the time here.
Forgive us if we get fed up and retalialitate.

Man up.
I try to not bust your balls on this board. It wasn't as much a swipe but an actual question. I get that you guys are happy for your team right now, and good for you.

Now after years of hearing the same thing every year, I was just wondering if "tougher competition" will temper the enthusiasm some. Its a genuine question, and one that many OSU fans have.

It would be nice to hear at least every other year that your expectations for a championship are more realistic. The busting your balls part must be from that guilty feeling like you did something wrong.

Now if you can't handle us lowly cowboys, then the SEC is going to give you fits. You may want to turn that game off for a bit. With that being said sports radio may get better, the SEC has higher standards and well it means more, but I have low expectations for the OKC market. I have my doubts and expect that the local media will keep spoon feeding you the propaganda. That's why we are so good at spotting it from Democrats, we have experience listening to BS. Now I'm busting your balls...sort of...but not really...I like you guys on here.

Never saw a lesbian yet that wasn't cray cray. Maddow, Ellen, Hillary, Sys, Lori Lightfoot, Bruce Jenner etc etc.
Fatass seen a lesbo on Tv.

S6W8hlS.jpg

I try to not bust your balls on this board. It wasn't as much a swipe but an actual question. I get that you guys are happy for your team right now, and good for you.

Now after years of hearing the same thing every year, I was just wondering if "tougher competition" will temper the enthusiasm some. Its a genuine question, and one that many OSU fans have.

It would be nice to hear at least every other year that your expectations for a championship are more realistic. The busting your balls part must be from that guilty feeling like you did something wrong.

Now if you can't handle us lowly cowboys, then the SEC is going to give you fits. You may want to turn that game off for a bit. With that being said sports radio may get better, the SEC has higher standards and well it means more, but I have low expectations for the OKC market. I have my doubts and expect that the local media will keep spoon feeding you the propaganda. That's why we are so good at spotting it from Democrats, we have experience listening to BS. Now I'm busting your balls...sort of...but not really...I like you guys on here.

4 years after UTN joins the SEC they'll be calling for Lincoln Riley's head.

Probably 3, but to be safe I'll call 4.

Reactions: jkosu and AC2020

i actually wish yous guys could know the thrill of winning an undisputed, unshared National title.
Then you'd have a notion of what it is like. It's magical. Ethereal.
Almost as good as sex with identical twins babes. Almost.

i actually wish yous guys could know the thrill of winning an undisputed, unshared National title.
Well, OSU has won 30-odd national championships, so I think we have an inkling of what it feels like to be the undisputed best.

I applaud your wrestling heritage; living in Iowa they’re off/on believers they are the kings and it’s quite annoying.
I know, ‘cyclical’

Reactions: Ponca Dan

Let me guess, no one down there ever cheated in winning one.

For the record, my late uncle graduated there in '42; I heard the cheating stories firsthand. Fast forward a 30 yr. Army career, retirement, CPA in Norman as a partner with Stephenson Lynch Finley and Flow (ultimately bought out by Arthur Andersen). Heard the stories about Switzer's tax returns, etc. I'm sofa king glad everything is a "pristine" legacy.

Note to file: this is my last "sports" post; I now return to the board subject - politics!

• Haha
I don't have any hate toward the Pokes. Never have. Have friends and Family that went there.
Its just a game, life is too short to get bent out of shape over it.
Oh and my expectations of OU Football every year is the same, until we prove we can do it again then I will believe it.

I applaud your wrestling heritage; living in Iowa they’re off/on believers they are the kings and it’s quite annoying.
I know, ‘cyclical’
And I’m guessing OU will remain in the Big 12 for wrestling since it is not an SEC sport. In fact, I think Big 12 wrestling consists of only 4 of the “real” Big 12 schools. The rest includes Fresno, and a bunch of schools from the plains that might be FCS schools in football.

4 years after UTN joins the SEC they'll be calling for Lincoln Riley's head.

Probably 3, but to be safe I'll call 4.

it’s been awhile since I liked a Syskatine post, but this is spot on.

There’s going to be a whole lot of flip flops for UT-Norman fans as they try to justify why SEC bias is a good thing.

“Just because we finished 3rd in the West doesn’t mean we should be excluded from the playoffs!”

I don't know any OU fans with a level head that think OU will run the table in the SEC like they have the BIG 12. We always have a game we should have won and lofty rankings are never good for us, too much believing you are as good as they think you are. Most Coaches hate that including Saban.

Yeah I am sure if OU loses a few early on there will be some idiots calling for Riley to go. Hell I did if he didn't get rid of Mike as DC. Moving to a new Conference is never easy and I expect growing pains. 2 or 3 losses in the SEC vs Alabama or Georgia or any ranked team in the SEC is easier to swallow than losing to freaking Kansas State, Iowa St or Baylor.
It may not go well for OU at first but then again it could go better than expected. Guess we will see. Hopefully the defense continues to improve, gonna need a good one every year and lots of depth. Hopefully OU can man up and git er done.

And I do hope for good things for the Pokes. I really wish they were going too. Kick Missouri out and add the Pokes I say. They have tried to make Arkie and Missouri a rivalry called the Border War or some such nonsense but Arkie thinks its a joke.

Last edited:
We have.

Oddly enough if we where to win a natty in football the sooners would just take credit for it.

Mom didn’t want to nurse you did she son ? It’s alright, find the biggest lactating woman that can stand you and go to town and get well

There’s going to be a whole lot of flip flops for UT-Norman fans as they try to justify why SEC bias is a good thing.

“Just because we finished 3rd in the West doesn’t mean we should be excluded from the playoffs!”
Whatever let’s you sleep better, muffin.

I think they've lost their gd mind. They'll never come close to duplicating the success they've had in the B12. Never. They have a perfect setup. And if they think that tv $ will soothe losses and a pissed off fan base... well.... that would be wrong.

If we end up in the B10 this could be an epic, historic, self own on OU's part.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT