ADVERTISEMENT

I Have to Give it to The Pedophile This Time. He Had a Grand Plan to Renew Petro Dollar Agreement With Saudi Arabia

GunsOfFrankEaton

Heisman Winner
Aug 24, 2003
Just kidding. The pedophile had no plan at all.

The pedophile was busy sniffing, fondling and giving creepy whispers to little kids.

U.S./Saudi Petro Dollar Pact Ends after 50 Years.

The pedophile was busy sniffing, fondling and giving creepy whispers to little kids.

Oh he had a plan, and the plan we implemented...

They knew exactly what they were doing and the global destabilization that will result.

If there is something the senile pedo president can mess up he will. Only a mentally handicapped would want four more years of Biden at this point.
Maybe the Saudis don't want to renew the contract. If the contract was signed 50 years ago then it was by Nixon admin or Fords.
All good things come to an end

Maybe the Saudis don't want to renew the contract. If the contract was signed 50 years ago then it was by Nixon admin or Fords.
All good things come to an end
I think it may be the Saudis recognize the days of the giant western hegemon are numbered and are getting out while they can.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12

Gullible af

carry on

Gullible af

carry on
Cheech And Chong Weed GIF

• Haha
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Or it's fake news and not really an issue.
Maybe. I read an article the other day saying the GDP of the Global South has now either surpassed that of the West or is on the verge of doing so. Maybe that is fake news, too.

Maybe. I read an article the other day saying the GDP of the Global South has now either surpassed that of the West or is on the verge of doing so. Maybe that is fake news, too.

It’s fake news. Period…

“Saudi Arabia’s riyal remains pegged to the dollar, and its stock of financial assets are dollar focused. The dollar’s reserve status depends on how money is stored, not how transactions are denominated.”

carry on

It’s fake news. Period…

“Saudi Arabia’s riyal remains pegged to the dollar, and its stock of financial assets are dollar focused. The dollar’s reserve status depends on how money is stored, not how transactions are denominated.”

carry on
That’s good to know but it is easy to understand why it is believable. The BRICS nations, particularly China and Russia, and to a somewhat lesser extent India, have put a on full court press to persuade Saudi to untether itself from the dollar, and Saudi is listening to what they have to say. The Global South has finally gained enough strength and resolve to resist the West’s bullying tactics. Tomes are changing.

What percent of the planet population lives in the "global south" and what's their GDP per capita compared to the "global north?"
I don’t know, but I doubt that would factor in to Saudi’s calculations should they drop the US dollar.

• Haha
I don’t know, but I doubt that would factor in to Saudi’s calculations should they drop the US dollar.
You mentioned you read an article the other day that said the GDP of the "global south" has caught up to or exceeded the West (global north). It didn't discuss per capital GDP?

You mentioned you read an article the other day that said the GDP of the "global south" has caught up to or exceeded the West (global north). It didn't discuss per capital GDP?
Authoritarian societies weight "consensus" over "individual agency", which inherently stifles individual (per capita) productivity.
Only way any Eastern society can catch the west's productivity is to infect the west thereby throttling The West by making it more Authoritarian.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Authoritarian societies weight "consensus" over "individual agency", which inherently stifles individual (per capita) productivity.
Only way any Eastern society can catch the west's productivity is to infect the west thereby throttling The West by making it more Authoritarian.
China is authoritarian and the 2nd largest economy in the world today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT