ADVERTISEMENT

I hate the ACT

Inky29

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2001
Such a $hitty organization. I would love to have a business where I simply do not have to give two flips about my customers. I'd say more about how I really feel but don't want anything coming back to haunt me in a lawsuit.

What I learned from opening this post:

Inky is mad at someone about something.

Damn straight!!! These jackwagons decided to tryout a new platform this morning, the same day as registration. Needless to say the site is crashed and they aren't taking calls. We've been cancelled on 4 times (obviously Covid played a part) but on the last one we received an email at 9:30 on the morning of the test. The test starts at 8am. So basically a 100+ kids show up to a sign on a locked door.

Takes a lot to really piss me off but I'd say this organization has 100% done it. This is a prime example though of why Twitter is bad, all it does is feed the pink ooze from Ghostbusters 2 in people. I need a little Jackie Wilson to lighten my mood.

Everything is COVID-19’s fault. Customer service everywhere is a disaster and if you say anything the response is “well you know COVID messed things up.” Such manure just do your jobs people. Sorry rant over.

Reactions: Inky29
Still hate this place. Logged on at 10am like I was supposed to do and got an error message saying the site was down. Kept refreshing every few minutes and now I'm in a que waiting to use the site. Only a wait time of more than an hour. What a colossal failure of a company.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT