ADVERTISEMENT

I guess purported climate change really isn't all that important, eh?

No I assure you I am not. He mentioned dirigibles (flying bombs) and asked me to ask you about those rare elements you spoke of and was wondering if you knew how the ccp and other countries not including the USA would be held to “clean” standards in obtaining ?

No I assure you I am not. He mentioned dirigibles (flying bombs) and asked me to ask you about those rare elements you spoke of and was wondering if you knew how the ccp and other countries not including the USA would be held to “clean” standards in obtaining ?
Hydrogen? You talking hydrogen? See my post on REM - can you describe what goes in a catalytic converter? Can you describe the relative differences in REM utilized in manufacture of ICE v. EV? How does your local refineries FCC (cracker) work?

I can’t as I’m not the Engineer. I could research it if I cared to (which I don’t). I had a cat converter on a car once and when it failed, removed it and installed straight pipes. The car sounded and ran great afterwards

Now I know you are making this stuff up... “how does it find it’s own outlet?”

I didn’t even bother to read the links.

A 1km cable to run an electric tractor is absolutely ridiculous.

If you don’t understand why, then spend some time in flyover country and start to grasp the infrastructure and socioeconomic challenges.

Such an idea only approaches practicality in densely populated European countries.

I didn’t even bother to read the links.

A 1km cable to run an electric tractor is absolutely ridiculous.

If you don’t understand why, then spend some time in flyover country and start to grasp the infrastructure and socioeconomic challenges.

Such an idea only approaches practicality in densely populated European countries.
I’m not certain GC is viable for other reasons, but this seems to work just fine - I used to see them all the time from 50k feet.
center+pivot+irrigation+crop+circle+3.jpg

I’m not certain GC is viable for other reasons, but this seems to work just fine - I used to see them all the time from 50k feet.
center+pivot+irrigation+crop+circle+3.jpg

I recommend you stick to passenger vehicles. You’ve got a potentially solid argument if the prices can be brought down, even though we’ll never agree on the subsidy question.

Any all-electric tractor development is simply an effort to ensure the responsible company won’t get regulated out of the EU market.

Reactions: iasooner1
It was 37 F on my patio when I went out front for the fish wrap. Then I drove 10 miles west toward SpaceX where I'm preparing a daughter duplex for new tenants. Cars were covered with frost as were roof tops. My like new 2007 PT Cruiser temp display read 32 F.

I was reminded of Kasavubu's lie about "hottest last 5 years ever." Data was cherry picked from concrete jungles with large populations.

Polling tells me most people don't want stupid electric cars. What am I missing?

@david claims e-commercial flight will be the norm by 2030-35 then backed off to short range freighters. If heat is an issue in tractor motors or other industrial use how will the travel industry master this dilemma ?

I recommend you stick to passenger vehicles. You’ve got a potentially solid argument if the prices can be brought down, even though we’ll never agree on the subsidy question.

Any all-electric tractor development is simply an effort to ensure the responsible company won’t get regulated out of the EU market.
We shall see! I think we likely agree on subsidies - short term catalyze a market that is in the interest of our overall economy and then get the hell out of the way is my preference. No reason to subsidize mature industries which we are reasonably close to achieving on passenger vehicles.

All this bs about Electric Cars and Planes, hell give me a AA battery that lasts more than a month in a flashlight then come talk to me. Until then I am driving my low mpg 4x4 and eating Cheeseburgers and farting down the road with the top off releasing all that flatulence into the ozone. Suck it libs and your Green New Steal, shut your traps if you want to reduce emissions.

All this bs about Electric Cars and Planes, hell give me a AA battery that lasts more than a month in a flashlight then come talk to me. Until then I am driving my low mpg 4x4 and eating Cheeseburgers and farting down the road with the top off releasing all that flatulence into the ozone. Suck it libs and your Green New Steal, shut your traps if you want to reduce emissions.
Why do you hate the children so?

4x longer, I just want to see pics of your little toys new once more to have a baseline for when they are 20 (or older) to compare to their ICE counterparts

Well, I avoid the stupidest states that have already implemented some of the policies. For example, I don't have brown-outs like my friends in California. Seems strange that its the only state in the country that thinks that turning off power for its citizens is better than implementing vegetation cleanup and power-line management. Or how about those cities (like Georgetown, TX) who committed to only using Green energy and seemed completely shocked that their utility costs didn't just double or triple, but rather increased 10X from the prior year. My fear though is that these moronic ideas are being pushed at the D.C. level, so in the future, there won't be a state where I'm safe from the lunacy.
This aged well.

I love how liberals love battery power. Do liberals even know how much carbon is produced to make high tech batteries? The amount of rare earth minerals that will have to be mined to make them?

These moran liberals have no idea of the environmental damage that will be done just trying to dispose of millions of tons used batteries.

Green energy, what a joke, it's an environmental disaster waiting to happen and all the woke idiots will be responsible.

I love how liberals love battery power. Do liberals even know how much carbon is produced to make high tech batteries? The amount of rare earth minerals that will have to be mined to make them?

These moran liberals have no idea of the environmental damage that will be done just trying to dispose of millions of tons used batteries.

Green energy, what a joke, it's an environmental disaster waiting to happen and all the woke idiots will be responsible.
You new here?

all forms of energy energy have an impact

Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT