ADVERTISEMENT

I Do Not Understand The Furor And Antipathy Between The Pro And Con Vaxers

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Why do you care what the other side says or thinks? I mean, if you’re pro vaccine and get the shot it makes you immune to Covid, right? So why do you care if other people put themselves at risk by not taking it? You’re protected, right? What does it matter to you? And if you’re anti vaccine what difference does it make to you if other people think it will protect them? It’s their life, not yours. And for those of you that participate in the name calling by claiming “he started it” why do you feel compelled to act as juvenile as him? I don’t get it. Would one of you please explain?

Why do you care what the other side says or thinks? I mean, if you’re pro vaccine and get the shot it makes you immune to Covid, right? So why do you care if other people put themselves at risk by not taking it? You’re protected, right? What does it matter to you? And if you’re anti vaccine what difference does it make to you if other people think it will protect them? It’s their life, not yours. And for those of you that participate in the name calling by claiming “he started it” why do you feel compelled to act as juvenile as him? I don’t get it. Would one of you please explain?
Don't think there's furor or any of that. Just both sides arguing why they are getting or not. Not understanding the other side but no furor IMO from either side. Maybe not the nicest arguments always but ....

agreed I don't give two pickle farts what you guys or gals do with the vaccine. Kinda one reason I have been giving some people the business. If guys don't want a 3 foot pecker then alright. I love the mom and dad act though that you bring to the board. I wonder what that pedestal is like you sit on with your I didn't vote but and telling us all how to act while basically saying we do the same thing. Honestly has anyone over ever changed anyone here? If you are here to change people then you are taking yourself and this board way to serious and I suggest you make some life changes.

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT