ADVERTISEMENT

I Can’t Make Up My Mind

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
This is going to be long, I’m vamping as dissembled thoughts run through my head and out my mouth. So please bear with me. I’m curious what others think.

Anyone who watches Joe Biden speak for 30 seconds knows he is not capable of handling the job, and instead has unknown hidden handlers who are pulling the puppet strings that move his mouth. They are the ones running the show. And they are remaining quite behind the scenes, just out of camera shot and mostly out of microphone sensitivity.

I have come to the conclusion that the alpha dog handler is Barack Obama, who is enjoying all the perks of a third term with none of the negatives because he is so well insulated. I think Mr. Obama knows when the time comes to put Biden out to pasture his hand picked second, Ms. Harris, will do exactly as she’s told, and Obama can continue with his agenda unabated.

Obama has plenty of secondary figures in his entourage who carry his water with instructions for the puppets to carry out. His “people” are zealots that are true believers of the cause.

And here’s where I can’t make up my mind. I have no doubt that the crew carrying out the Obama agenda are rabidly true believers. They honestly think they know what is best for the entire country and any tactics they use to carry out the agenda cannot possibly be wrong because the intent is so pure.

But does that make them so blind they can’t see they are using tactics that mirror those of Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Castro, Chavez and a host of other brutal dictators? They truly don’t see it?

Or do they see it but think maybe the tactics resulted in authoritarianism every other time they have been employed, but this time it will be different. They are such beknightedly good people it won’t happen this time?

Or do they see it but think even if they achieve authoritarianism it will be okay because they are such good people they will be kind and gentle authoritarians, society will be better because of it?

Or do they see it and not care because they are so lustful for power they will be like every other authoritarian and leave a trail of dead bodies in their wake, but that’s just necessary collateral damage required to achieve their goal?

I can’t make up my mind if it is one of these scenarios or something else I haven’t thought of. Anybody have any ideas?

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
I don't know why you can't make up your mind. Who was Obama's mentor? Do a little research on Frank Marshall Davis and all your questions will be answered.

Wow! Right on cue I find an essay that points me in the right direction.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT