ADVERTISEMENT

I believe him yo

What a leader we have, no?

More of a reflection of how corrupt our government is than anything. There were 435 Congressman and 100 Senators that created and voted on the legislation. I wonder how much of that money finds it's way back into their pocket?

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
More of a reflection of how corrupt our government is than anything. There were 435 Congressman and 100 Senators that created and voted on the legislation. I wonder how much of that money finds it's way back into their pocket?
Can you maybe remind me who it was that insisted that the administration and governance of this program be with the Munchkin?

Reactions: Syskatine
LOL! Fvck off, you miserable old c*nt.
maxresdefault.jpg

All 537 of them are accountable
But apparently not the administration? You know, the ones who required control and governance of the program. You sure working hard to redirect accountability to the point you are denying the basic facts here. You do you Bearcat.

But apparently not the administration? You know, the ones who required control and governance of the program. You sure working hard to redirect accountability to the point you are denying the basic facts here. You do you Bearcat.

Trump is far from perfect but head and shoulders above any Democrat, especially Biden. Oh and in case you forgot Trump can’t do much of anything regarding money without Congress. You know the whole checks and balances thing.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT