ADVERTISEMENT

I am looking forward to playing you guys in 2014

Nole Daddy

MegaPoke is insane
Mar 29, 2002
I don't know if this is the right board, but that kickoff game in Jerry's World will be a blast. I am sure you all will bring a ton of fans, and the Noles are going to bring great numbers also. The only problem is that it is a long way away. Take care and see you in 2014.

It doesn't appear that the Oklahoma State fans share in your excitement. Nor does their head coach. Tell you what. Drop the OSU game and let the Sooners meet you guys at Jerry World. Better yet, join the Big XII Conference. Then we'll get to play more often, and Mike Gundy and these fans won't have to worry about it being a tough non-conference game anymore.

Obsessed troll is obsessed. I'm very excited. Bob Stoops holds the same opinion as Mike Gundy about these type of games. He disagrees with castiglione making them.

It should be a fun game. OSU should be pretty solid with a mature, seasoned quarterback. It should be a hell of a game and I'm looking forward to heading to Dallas for the game.

Originally posted by dignon003:
Most exciting Non-Conference game I can remember.
True, considering that our non-conference schedule the last few years hasn't been that great. Playing in Jerry World vs. FSU will guarantee a nationally televised game and tons of exposure not only in Texas, but around the country. We need a non-conference game like this on our schedule every year. Looking forward to it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT