ADVERTISEMENT

I’ve Gotta Give The Biden Cabal Credit

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
It seems that no longer had DJT been elected than we started seeing journalistic reports from anonymous Trump personnel that were damaging or personally embarrassing to the president. The Biden Cabal has shown far greater discipline. We only hear outsider suppositions, nothing from supposed insiders. I mean Biden disappears over weekends. What’s he doing when out of sight? Only the insiders know the secret machinations within the Cabal, and they ain’t talking! From an authoritarian point of view I’ve gotta admit it’s pretty impressive.

It seems that no longer had DJT been elected than we started seeing journalistic reports from anonymous Trump personnel that were damaging or personally embarrassing to the president. The Biden Cabal has shown far greater discipline. We only hear outsider suppositions, nothing from supposed insiders. I mean Biden disappears over weekends. What’s he doing when out of sight? Only the insiders know the secret machinations within the Cabal, and they ain’t talking! From an authoritarian point of view I’ve gotta admit it’s pretty impressive.
Sad but true

What makes you think it’s different people deciding what we see and hear?

Reactions: On Tulsa Time
What makes you think it’s different people deciding what we see and hear?
The antenna on my tin foil hat points me directly toward one B. Obama, who is in charge of the Cabal. His lieutenants have been put in charge of all operations that matter to him , it has been reported that Joe Biden is in frequent, if not constant, contact with the man. Biden has been a company "yes" man from the beginning of his career. I sometimes wonder if he has a mind of his own. Kamala Harris is a black female Joe Biden: dumb as a rock, ambitious to the core, and willing to be led around like a circus animal as long as she looks meaningful to the camera. If I'm right about Obama - and how will we ever know? - his small army of elite bureaucrats has shown incredible discipline. As terrifying as is the prospect one has to admire the "drill team" discipline the Cabal shows.

Reactions: xplor58 and squeak
Trump is the exception not the rule.

Do you realize how tight of a ship you have to run to pull off 9-11?

The antenna on my tin foil hat points me directly toward one B. Obama, who is in charge of the Cabal. His lieutenants have been put in charge of all operations that matter to him , it has been reported that Joe Biden is in frequent, if not constant, contact with the man. Biden has been a company "yes" man from the beginning of his career. I sometimes wonder if he has a mind of his own. Kamala Harris is a black female Joe Biden: dumb as a rock, ambitious to the core, and willing to be led around like a circus animal as long as she looks meaningful to the camera. If I'm right about Obama - and how will we ever know? - his small army of elite bureaucrats has shown incredible discipline. As terrifying as is the prospect one has to admire the "drill team" discipline the Cabal shows.

I think you give Obama credit he doesn’t deserve.

He was just continuing the Bush path of raising the worlds boat 1% off the back of our middle class.

Last edited:
I have long suspected Obama was the man behind the curtain of the leaks, Kamala's selection as VP and Biden getting elected. The corruption involved matches Obama to a tee.

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
I have long suspected Obama was the man behind the curtain of the leaks, Kamala's selection as VP and Biden getting elected. The corruption involved matches Obama to a tee.
I believe Obama to be a puppet. Much brighter than Biden, of course. Only slightly brighter than the "smartest" woman in the world.

A bright person can say, "I did not have sex with that woman." With only 2 witnesses, it's reasonable to believe witness II will not go public.

"I remember landing in Bosnia under heavy sniper fire." With Sinbad the entertainer, Sheryl Crow and a troop of reporters in tow, only an idiot would make such a false declaration in a 2008 speech.

Would Trump ever utter, "Cops acting stupidly." about an incident about which he knew nothing?

I believe Obama to be a puppet. Much brighter than Biden, of course. Only slightly brighter than the "smartest" woman in the world.

A bright person can say, "I did not have sex with that woman." With only 2 witnesses, it's reasonable to believe witness II will not go public.

"I remember landing in Bosnia under heavy sniper fire." With Sinbad the entertainer, Sheryl Crow and a troop of reporters in tow, only an idiot would make such a false declaration in a 2008 speech.

Would Trump ever utter, "Cops acting stupidly." about an incident about which he knew nothing?
So the question is- who actually is the headmaster of the left. Who gues the marching orders- is it Soros or is he even a not at the top level? Is the C I A it...Rothschild or Rockefeller as some say- who is the end all head of this satanic evil of a movement

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
So the question is- who actually is the headmaster of the left. Who gues the marching orders- is it Soros or is he even a not at the top level? Is the C I A it...Rothschild or Rockefeller as some say- who is the end all head of this satanic evil of a movement
We are going to do Medicare for All at the behest of Satan himself/herself

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT