ADVERTISEMENT

I’ve Got To Hand It To Joe Biden

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
He’s lasted much longer than I thought he would. I honestly didn’t think he’d make it from the swearing in to the White House before his handlers would have him sign his resignation. So give it up to Sleepy Joe! But the clock is ticking, even MSM reporters are grousing about his unavailability. I suspect his handlers have a plan in place to oust him, they’re just waiting for the perfect opportunity. Somebody cue Kamala Harris! She’s about to enter from stage left. (But make sure Dr. Jill is out of town when the coup takes place. She didn’t earn that hallowed degree for nothing!)

It’s got to be really humbling to know you are being trotted out and everyone you are talking to knows you are losing it. What a team player to humiliate himself like he does. His wife too.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I've predicted that they will do what ever they can to get Biden through his first 2 years. Then they will either force him to resign gracefully or they will kill him. That will allow Harris to serve Biden's two remaining years and still be eligible for two more terms as President, giving her ten years in the White House.

I'm shocked Lester Holt of NBC Nightly News mentioned the humanitarian crises at the southern border. Biden is a Democrat.

What else does the MSM have to talk about? Trump has been banned from social media and has been fairly silent. They can't talk about the Great Democrat Give Away or the people would figure out Democrats robbed the government. They can't talk about Biden because he's in hiding. Can't report on foreign affairs or the people would find out Biden and the Democrats are giving Iran everything they want and China is bending us over a 55 gallon barrel with no lube. Republicans, as usual when they are in the minority, are as worthless as a Eunuch in a fertility clinic and people are starting to tire of the cancel culture. They literally have nothing else they can talk about that deflects away from how Democrats are destroying the country we know.

They'll keep him till after the midterms.

I’m thinking that they keep him until about 4 months out from the next presidential election. They keep Harris hidden from anything that looks negative to the moderates and then toss him aside while canonizing him St Joe and bring Harris out with alligator tears in her eyes to say she reluctantly wants to be your president to carry on St Joe’s legacy of prosperity for all

What else does the MSM have to talk about? Trump has been banned from social media and has been fairly silent. They can't talk about the Great Democrat Give Away or the people would figure out Democrats robbed the government. They can't talk about Biden because he's in hiding. Can't report on foreign affairs or the people would find out Biden and the Democrats are giving Iran everything they want and China is bending us over a 55 gallon barrel with no lube. Republicans, as usual when they are in the minority, are as worthless as a Eunuch in a fertility clinic and people are starting to tire of the cancel culture. They literally have nothing else they can talk about that deflects away from how Democrats are destroying the country we know.
The epitome of truth.
What's even more exasperating is we have to watch this and take it like submissive children.
Really a pisser.

I've predicted that they will do what ever they can to get Biden through his first 2 years. Then they will either force him to resign gracefully or they will kill him. That will allow Harris to serve Biden's two remaining years and still be eligible for two more terms as President, giving her ten years in the White House.

No way he makes it that long. I'm probably off in my April 15th prediction but no way he will make it two years. At the rate he is declining, he won't be able to speak a coherent word much less a sentence before his first year is up.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Does anyone here believe Wayne County, Philadelphia County, Milwaukee County has the permanent fix in to insure vote harvesting insures Communist Party presidents forever? It looks as if Georgia election reform has taken DeKalb County and Fulton County out of the vote fix equation. We probably saw Democrat controlled vote harvesting fixes in AZ, NV, NM and VA which needs to be addressed.

Oh now I get it. Beijing Biden was so popular, he set an all time record by receiving 80 million all time legal votes. Silly me.

Does anyone here believe Wayne County, Philadelphia County, Milwaukee County has the permanent fix in to insure vote harvesting insures Communist Party presidents forever? It looks as if Georgia election reform has taken DeKalb County and Fulton County out of the vote fix equation. We probably saw Democrat controlled vote harvesting fixes in AZ, NV, NM and VA which needs to be addressed.

Oh now I get it. Beijing Biden was so popular, he set an all time record by receiving 80 million all time legal votes. Silly me.
If you saw successful vote harvesting that would mean there was unsuccessful harvesting as well. TX, OH, IN, SC, MO, KS, NE, MT, UT, AK, KT, TENN, FL, GA, MI, WI, MN, all need laws as soon as possible. Throw OK in as well. This is how we know that the Democrats are not serious about election reform. They are promoting harvesting in their bill not getting rid of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT