ADVERTISEMENT

I’m the coolest guy on this board…

Other than OP, no one on this board has ever indicated that they give two shits about being cool, which is the epitome of cool. So doesn’t that actually make the OP the least cool person on this board?
You mean “they don’t give two shits.”

Reactions: OUSOONER67
My house doesn’t have an AC so at the moment I may be the hottest guy on the board.

Same here, house was hit by lightning this past Thursday, Dishwasher fried, garage door opener fried, pellet heater fried and AC is not cooling below 74 at night and 76 during the day. Was 81 today in my den and would not get any cooler.
Been pretty hot since that happened in more way than one. Hope to get it all fixed this week.

Same here, house was hit by lightning this past Thursday, Dishwasher fried, garage door opener fried, pellet heater fried and AC is not cooling below 74 at night and 76 during the day. Was 81 today in my den and would not get any cooler.
Been pretty hot since that happened in more way than one. Hope to get it all fixed this week.
That sucks, we live at 7500 ft so only need it a handful of days a year so the vast majority of the homes up here don’t have ACs. If there’s a fire and you can’t open your windows at night it gets pretty shitty real quick.

Prove me wrong.
You ever had a US Marine from a Republican president's HMX-1 Security detail (Helicopter--Marine 1)--two months after 9/11-- ask permission to sit by you and your wife at an OSU football game and later, for your mailing address, so "your new friend" could ship to your house a framed wall mount with HMX-1 medallions, patches and photographs of the Sikorsky White Tops aloft during a Presidential Summit?

Then you ain't squat!!!

iUoAQhA.jpg

Last edited:
Prove me wrong.
You ever had your picture taken at a golf course (while getting paid for doing your job) when Joe DiMaggio walks up and stands beside you on one side, Willie Mays on the other and Pete Rose looking over your shoulder?

That picture hanging on the wall in your office would not be un-cool...

Reactions: 22LR
You ever had a US Marine from a Republican president's HMX-1 Security detail (Helicopter--Marine 1)--two months after 9/11-- ask permission to sit by you and your wife at an OSU football game and later, for your mailing address, so "your new friend" could ship to your house a framed wall mount with HMX-1 medallions, patches and photographs of the Sikorsky White Tops aloft during a Presidential Summit?

Then you ain't squat!!!

iUoAQhA.jpg
Apparently you have, but you still ain’t squat.

Reactions: iasooner2000
You ever had your picture taken at a golf course (while getting paid for doing your job) when Joe DiMaggio walks up and stands beside you on one side, Willie Mays on the other and Pete Rose looking over your shoulder?

That picture hanging on the wall in your office would not be un-cool...
Celebrity worship is the epitome of anti-cool.

Then you ain't squat!!!

iUoAQhA.jpg
I've been Bill Clinton's wingman since he was Governor of Arkansas. No pictures though. Because I'm cool like that and don't need the validation.

sqweak

Willie ever passed you a torpedo ?
No. But I supplied Willie with his infamous cigar. But, again, I'm so cool that I don't have to name drop and brag about it. I'm cool on my own merit and don't have to borrow on the reputation of others.

And a forest fire just started less than 8 miles from the house so I will certainly be the hottest guy on the board for a few days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT