I’ll just leave this here

TexasCowPoke

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2003
Small ranch North of Denton, TX
Really? A bowling ball? :eek:

On a vaguely similar note, I'm reminded of a time when I was about 8 years old, I put the powder for two 12 ga shells in a foot long 1/2 inch iron pipe with one end open, and put a marble on top of it. Then I made a paper fuse, aimed it straight up by securing in a vise in the very old detached garage. Well, it went off alright, with said marble traveling through both ceiling, quarter inch plyboard, and roof and that was the last I saw of the marble. I was in a bit of "trouble" for my scientific experimentation, and couldn't sit down without pain for a few days. I learned several thing that day.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Pokeabear

panhndlpoke

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 6, 2006
Well, they make one for bowling balls, pool balls, and golf balls. But the bowling ball is the logical choice

panhndlpoke

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 6, 2006
It isn’t. You can buy a nice potato gun for $50 a lot of places. I don’t think cannons are regulated but probably should be. I know they have to fire an explosive device to get a tax stamp. Since it isn’t a firearm I guess it has fallen out of their jurisdiction. It has to be some type of an oversight.

Latest posts