ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter's Legal Team Goes On Offense, Immediately Fumbles

No answer.

Chickensh!t gonna chickensh!t.

carry on
As I said earlier there sweet britches, I was at the dentist office today. Spent 5 hours in the chair having two 30 year old fillings replaced with crowns, not much fun but to address your pathetic response.
The New Yorker? LMAO nothing more than a Democrat propaganda outlet. Isn't that your go to response to information you do not like? :)

While you think your article proves the Trumps have been treated the same it actually prove the opposite. The article maybe from 2017 but the story is from 2012. First thing, it shows how corrupt the New York AG office is if all it takes is a campaign donation to have a case dismissed, second Trump hadn't run for President in 2012 and as far as anyone knew he was a Democrat, he didn't change his political affiliation until Dec 2011. Once again you look like an idiot but hey hope your boyfriend doesn't forget the lube tonight, no one like a sore booty.

As I said earlier there sweet britches, I was at the dentist office today. Spent 5 hours in the chair having two 30 year old fillings replaced with crowns, not much fun but to address your pathetic response.
The New Yorker? LMAO nothing more than a Democrat propaganda outlet. Isn't that your go to response to information you do not like? :)

While you think your article proves the Trumps have been treated the same it actually prove the opposite. The article maybe from 2017 but the story is from 2012. First thing, it shows how corrupt the New York AG office is if all it takes is a campaign donation to have a case dismissed, second Trump hadn't run for President in 2012 and as far as anyone knew he was a Democrat, he didn't change his political affiliation until Dec 2011. Once again you look like an idiot but hey hope your boyfriend doesn't forget the lube tonight, no one like a sore booty.
Give him a break. He didn't read the article lol

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Says the poster who always links to Fox News and other right-wing propaganda sites lol. Do you ever look in the mirror?

And yes, we know you always have a partisan defense ready for Trump. You will never hold him accountable or hold him to the same standard you hold Democrats too. Never.

second Trump hadn't run for President in 2012 and as far as anyone knew he was a Democrat, he didn't change his political affiliation until Dec 2011. Once again you look like an idiot
Even when you try to defend Trump though, you get your facts wrong. Trump was a registered Republican from 2009 up till December 2011 when he switched to an Independent because he was pondering running as an Independent for President in 2012. He switched back to being a Republican in April 2012 after he endorsed Romney. No one thought Trump was a Democrat in 2012.

btw, do you recall what lie Trump was pushing back around 2011/2012?

Last edited:
Says the poster who always links to Fox News and other right-wing propaganda sites lol. Do you ever look in the mirror?

And yes, we know you always have a partisan defense ready for Trump. You will never hold him accountable or hold him to the same standard you hold Democrats too. Never.

Even when you try to defend Trump though, you get your facts wrong. Trump was a registered Republican from 2009 up till December 2011 when he switched to an Independent because he was pondering running as an Independent for President in 2012. He switched back to being a Republican in April 2012 after he endorsed Romney. No one thought Trump was a Democrat in 2012.

btw, do you recall what lie Trump was pushing back around 2011/2012?
Well I'll be, I didn't know Trump had changed from a Democrat to a Republican in 2009. Shows me he's much smarter than I thought he is. Only took him a few months of Obama to change parties, I thought it took 4 years. :)

Does FOX trigger you? Sorry but seems we can't trust the MSM to give us anything but Democrat propaganda.

Well I'll be, I didn't know Trump had changed from a Democrat to a Republican in 2009.
So now, who looks like an idiot?? . . .
second Trump hadn't run for President in 2012 and as far as anyone knew he was a Democrat, he didn't change his political affiliation until Dec 2011. Once again you look like an idiot
🤣🤣

Nice self-own there Bearcat.

Does FOX trigger you?
Nope. But the MSM, and apparently, The New Yorker, definitely triggers you lol. If they don't toe the right-wing line, you clearly have no use for them.

Once again, just you showing what you are all about pawn. You can't think outside the right-wing propaganda box.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Well I'll be, I didn't know Trump had changed from a Democrat to a Republican in 2009. Shows me he's much smarter than I thought he is. Only took him a few months of Obama to change parties, I thought it took 4 years. :)

Does FOX trigger you? Sorry but seems we can't trust the MSM to give us anything but Democrat propaganda.

Interesting you bring up his whining about Obama…guy bitched and moaned on Twitter about the war in Afghanistan dragging on……..

How many campaign promises did Trump actually deliver on?

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
So now, who looks like an idiot?? . . .

🤣🤣

Nice self-own there Bearcat.

Nope. But the MSM, and apparently, The New Yorker, definitely triggers you lol. If they don't toe the right-wing line, you clearly have no use for them.

Once again, just you showing what you are all about pawn. You can't think outside the right-wing propaganda box.
Oh shit I made a mistake, unlike you I'm not perfect and readily admit when I make a mistake.
The point on the New Yorker obviously went over your head. It was in reference to PedoScott's constantly dismissing anything from outlets or journalist that report information he doesn't like but good job looking like an ass. I'm not a source Nazi like those of you on the left. And the point still stands, The New York AG's office is obviously corrupt if a mere campaign donation is enough to dismiss charges as was accused in his article along with the claim the Trump's received favorable double standard treatment under the law back then.

Oh shit I made a mistake, unlike you I'm not perfect and readily admit when I make a mistake.
The point on the New Yorker obviously went over your head. It was in reference to PedoScott's constantly dismissing anything from outlets or journalist that report information he doesn't like but good job looking like an ass. I'm not a source Nazi like those of you on the left. And the point still stands, The New York AG's office is obviously corrupt if a mere campaign donation is enough to dismiss charges as was accused in his article along with the claim the Trump's received favorable double standard treatment under the law back then.
Centskatine is a wiry little twat who never answers questions because he doesn’t know a damned thing. It’s best to just throw pennies at him.

Centskatine is a wiry little twat who never answers questions because he doesn’t know a damned thing. It’s best to just throw pennies at him.
He's the perfect representation of the elitist, self righteous mindset of Democrats. I enjoy hearing his opinions and watching his total lack of self awareness.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Their warnings fell on deaf ears.<br><br>In August 2020, a search warrant uncovered a text between Hunter and Henry Zhao, an executive at a Chinese company that paid Hunter $100,000.<br><br>The text mentioned Joe Biden repeatedly.<br><br>Investigators were not allowed to verify the information. <a href="https://t.co/wpqmrkppz1">pic.twitter.com/wpqmrkppz1</a></p>&mdash; Rep. Jason Smith (@RepJasonSmith) <a href="">June 22, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Was Joseph Robinette Biden a working politician in The Summer of ‘17?

As the now-Five-departed Geraldo said once: “Where’s the illegality?” lol

carry on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT