ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter's Legal Team Goes On Offense, Immediately Fumbles

I can hear Hunters excuse now.

bdd85c82-eb09-4cea-9ad7-9c94c64aa2a6_text.gif

You’re a lawyer too? Didn’t know that. I know centskatwat professes to be one.
A fraction of the lawyers I know seem to be as slow as Dave and Syskatine. Most seem to be bright as you.

After graduation, Hillary failed the DC bar exam. She passed the AR bar exam. Some lawyers I know tell me every stiff should pass the DC exam.

So far, the only smoking guns Republican have are a tax charge and the false statement on the gun check.

Can’t wait for him to take the perp walk for those fvckups…

But we both know how disappointed you and yours would be if that’s the breadth and depth of prosecution of one Robert Hunter Biden…

carry on

called it haha…

this board: #disappointed

carry on

Reactions: davidallen
How so?

The son of a President is going to be charged with crimes and is even going to plea guilty to some of those crimes.
After 5 years they are finally getting around to filing charges on an open and shut case by offering a plea deal with no jail time? If this were one of Trump's kids do you honestly think a cushy plea deal like this would have been offered by this DOJ?

After 5 years they are finally getting around to filing charges on an open and shut case by offering a plea deal with no jail time? If this were one of Trump's kids do you honestly think a cushy plea deal like this would have been offered by this DOJ?
No. As the board's majority knows, we have a 2 tier justice system. Hillary scrubbed 33,000 e-mails under congressional subpoena from a personal server. Where would Ted Cruz be had he scrubbed?

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Forpetessake
After 5 years they are finally getting around to filing charges on an open and shut case by offering a plea deal with no jail time?
So you don't want Hunter Biden to just be charged, you want him to go to jail. Got it.

There is nothing uncommon about plea deals, especially as it relates to these charges for a first-time offender.

Tell me, are the charges against Hunter Biden a political witch-hunt? Is your political partisanship driving you to demand jail time for Hunter Biden? Are you the one advocating for a banana republic as it relates to just Hunter Biden?

If this were one of Trump's kids do you honestly think a cushy plea deal like this would have been offered by this DOJ?
Yes, I absolutely do think a similar plea deal would be offered.

Heck, Trump's attorneys could enter into plea negotiations regarding his charges. Trump just doesn't want to accept responsibility and enter a plea. He wants to fight the charges, which is his right.

Do you think Trump's children have enjoyed special treatment in the past when they were not charged with crimes?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
So you don't want Hunter Biden to just be charged, you want him to go to jail. Got it.

There is nothing uncommon about plea deals, especially as it relates to these charges for a first-time offender.

Tell me, are the charges against Hunter Biden a political witch-hunt? Is your political partisanship driving you to demand jail time for Hunter Biden? Are you the one advocating for a banana republic as it relates to just Hunter Biden?

Yes, I absolutely do think a similar plea deal would be offered.

Heck, Trump's attorneys could enter into plea negotiations regarding his charges. Trump just doesn't want to accept responsibility and enter a plea. He wants to fight the charges, which is his right.

Do you think Trump's children have enjoyed special treatment in the past when they were not charged with crimes?
I predicted your response in another thread.
Of course you don't but you have to play the part all in the name of supporting your team.

Have examples of the Trump kid not being charged with real crimes, not some made up Democrat fantasy?

I predicted your response in another thread.
I predicted my own response numerous times on this board. I told you that if the legal standard is met to charge Hunter Biden, he should be charged. That I would support the charges.

Which I do. You don't see me on here whining about a political witch-hunt and defending Hunter Biden. You don't see me claiming he is above the law.

Have examples of the Trump kid not being charged with real crimes, not some made up Democrat fantasy?
lol, you have been given examples.

But see what you do. You dismiss anything related to the Trump family as Democrat fantasies or a political witch-hunt. Yet, when it comes to the Biden family, you completely change your tune. Then all of a sudden it is serious and everyone should immediately be sent to jail.

Are you have is your extreme partisanship and double standards.

• Haha
I predicted my own response numerous times on this board. I told you that if the legal standard is met to charge Hunter Biden, he should be charged. That I would support the charges.

Which I do. You don't see me on here whining about a political witch-hunt and defending Hunter Biden. You don't see me claiming he is above the law.

lol, you have been given examples.

But see what you do. You dismiss anything related to the Trump family as Democrat fantasies or a political witch-hunt. Yet, when it comes to the Biden family, you completely change your tune. Then all of a sudden it is serious and everyone should immediately be sent to jail.

Are you have is your extreme partisanship and double standards.
LMAO, the Biden’s have faced nothing like the attacks on Trump, hell the DOJ and FBI are obstructing the House investigation into Biden, did these same entities act in the same manner when it concerned Trump? No in fact the polar opposite, they leaked false stories to the media to drum up support for their witch hunt.
You keep trying to make this about Trump when it has nothing to do with him. It’s about the double standard of the DOJ, FBI, The MSM and Democrat voters.

LMAO, the Biden’s have faced nothing like the attacks on Trump,
Maybe there is a reason for this and maybe it isn't just all "attacks" on Trump.

Ever stopped to think about that? Of course you haven't.

You keep trying to make this about Trump when it has nothing to do with him. It’s about the double standard of the DOJ, FBI, The MSM and Democrat voters.
If you want to claim there is a double standard, then you are, in fact, making this about Trump and any other Republican who you must defend at all costs.

btw, the only double standards here are the ones you hold in your own mind.

• Haha

carry on

No answer.

Chickensh!t gonna chickensh!t.

carry on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT