ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden hit with 9 tax-related charges in new indictment

I'm not buying it. They could of done this year's ago, I don't have any confidence in the DOJ.

This just gives Hunter cover to claim the 5th when testifying before congress. He'll get a slap on the wrist and DOJ will claim they are fair and still do everything in their power to protect Joe Biden who is the Godfather of the Biden crime family.

I'm not buying it. They could of done this year's ago, I don't have any confidence in the DOJ.

This just gives Hunter cover to claim the 5th when testifying before congress. He'll get a slap on the wrist and DOJ will claim they are fair and still do everything in their power to protect Joe Biden who is the Godfather of the Biden crime family.
Blatantly transparent. Sad part is they know the MSM will cover their ass and their voters will not care.

I was a skeptic as well. The charges were brought in California. Even if Hunter lost the case it would be overturned on appeal, not for any real reason but because that appeals court is stacked with judges friendly to the Dems.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT