ADVERTISEMENT

How Will Recipients Of Biden's Student Loan Forgiveness Spend Their Extra Money?

I read a great article several months back that talked about how Biden could have done this legislation without breaking the constitution. He could have simply waved all back interest on the loans. As the loan holder, the government has that capability. And that type of policy would have been much more 'sellable' to the conservatives as you aren't paying for someone's education, but rather choosing not to make money off of their expense.

I read a great article several months back that talked about how Biden could have done this legislation without breaking the constitution. He could have simply waved all back interest on the loans. As the loan holder, the government has that capability. And that type of policy would have been much more 'sellable' to the conservatives as you aren't paying for someone's education, but rather choosing not to make money off of their expense.
Gen Z needed a bigger bribe for their vote, they are seriously lazy and entitled.

Democrats think this is a good use of tax dollars. SMFH
EL Lol

"To attract Gen Z, brands must highlight their commitment to societal challenges such as diversity, environmentalism, sustainability, climate change and world hunger.Aug 1, 2022"

How many more times are these rubes and others going to be conned by the snake oil salesmen and women of the Democrat party?

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Gen Z needed a bigger bribe for their vote, they are seriously lazy and entitled.
Gen z would sell this country out for 2 cents if you told them them 2 cents was worth 2 million dollars. They would get thier two cents, celebrate by buying a million dollar mansion, and then blow the rest on energy drinks and trying to become youtube or tiktok sensations. Then blame everyone else for why they are getting evicted from thier home. You can sell them what ever you like as long as it is wrapped in 30 second videos they can swipe to get to the next lie as fast as possible.

If they ever get the money, I expect most of them to spend it on travel/clothes/personal items. I host a number of veterinary students. It amazes me how many of them travel/party/eat out on “student loan” money. They have been financing a lifestyle for years.

If they ever get the money, I expect most of them to spend it on travel/clothes/personal items. I host a number of veterinary students. It amazes me how many of them travel/party/eat out on “student loan” money. They have been financing a lifestyle for years.
In my 55 years of life I haven't received one red cent of free money. Have I?

Are you sure you understand how student loan forgiveness works?

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
As expected. Clinton, I’ll tell you the same thing I told Been yesterday: you’re better than that.

I’m sorry, Dan…point of fact, I’m not better than that…fresh the fvck out of raw intelligence. Someone equipped with such qualities could better assist you…

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I’m sorry, Dan…point of fact, I’m not better than that…fresh the fvck out of raw intelligence. Someone equipped with such qualities could better assist you…

carry on
I appreciate your honesty that you don’t know. It takes guts. I’m proud of you, Clinton.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Baby Boomers Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Democrats think this is a good use of tax dollars. SMFH

Were you just too chickensh!t to include this nugget…or did you just read the headline as usual and take it at face value???

It’s worth noting, many recipients do also say they are likely to use the money on essential purchases. The pluraily (75%) will put the money toward groceries, 66% rent/mortgage payments, 65% credit card debt, 62% transportation-related costs, 60% medical care/debt, and 40% childcare.

carry on

Were you just too chickensh!t to include this nugget…or did you just read the headline as usual and take it at face value???

It’s worth noting, many recipients do also say they are likely to use the money on essential purchases. The pluraily (75%) will put the money toward groceries, 66% rent/mortgage payments, 65% credit card debt, 62% transportation-related costs, 60% medical care/debt, and 40% childcare.

carry on
You are a clown if you believe that. Was this part of shit britches inflation reduction act? 😂

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

carry on
Whoopsie daisy!

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT