ADVERTISEMENT

How terrified are the pokies that big bad OU is ready to laugh?

The ScapeGOAT

All-American
Sep 30, 2011
Are you all just like "F it, hows the wraslin team look?'? I'll bet 80% of your fanbase won't even watch the game. Not because they're not big fans but because they just can't stand what they know is about to happen AGAIN.

Are you all just like "F it, hows the wraslin team look?'? I'll bet 80% of your fanbase won't even watch the game. Not because they're not big fans but because they just can't stand what they know is about to happen AGAIN.

That's all you got?

Reactions: shortbus
Come on guys. You know you're dreading this weekend. You've seen this movie before, too many times. You get hope, this is the year, we are worthy, OU stomps that ass, we suck again. Hopefully they will take us with them if they leave. It can't be fun. To depend on those you hate for everything you have. Do yourself a favor and go hunting on Saturday. Don't put yourself through this shame again.

raw

Hahahahaha. NEVER gets old. Thanks for the effort sheep pokers.

Unzip your pants. Look down.

Today's game didn't change anything in your life long term.

Reactions: Medic007
Unzip your pants. Look down.

Today's game didn't change anything in your life long term.

You have 15,000+ internet posts on this OSU football board.

It might be helpful for you to not question the 'long term' impact of trival college football, especially when you are so consumed with a lousy program.

To be honest i haven't posted about sports more than ten times since Jai Lucas was in high school.

You still have a micro penis and it's obvious you use ou football to distract yourself from that reality.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT