ADVERTISEMENT

How many times has Joe Biden been arrested?

wyomingosualum

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2005

Biden claimed he was once arrested for trespassing at the Capitol at age 21
Biden has been caught bragging about other arrests that turned out not to be true.
By Bradford Betz | Fox News

In a 2007 appearance on David Letterman, then-Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., claimed he was arrested at the U.S. Capitol when he was 21 years old.
Letterman asked Biden what it was like to walk into the U.S. Senate chamber after being elected at the age of 29.

Biden said he had actually walked into the Senate chamber when he was 21 and got arrested.

Recounting the details of the arrest – which apparently happened on a Saturday – Biden said had been visiting some friends at Georgetown University, and decided to visit Washington because he "was fascinated with the Senate."

"In those days, no guards stopping you everywhere. And they just got out of session. I walked in the back, all of the sudden I found myself in the chamber. I was stunned. I walked up, sat down in the presiding officer’s seat, guy grabbed by the shoulder, said: ‘you’re under arrest,’" Biden said.

"Literally nine years later, as I walked onto the Senate floor through the same door, that same guy, cop, said to me, ‘Senator, you remember me?’ I said, ‘geez, I don’t.’ He said, ‘I arrested you nine years ago…welcome back.’

It was unclear whether or the nation’s 46th president was indeed arrested at the age of 21. But Biden has been caught bragging about other arrests that turned out not to be true.

Most notably, Biden once claimed he was arrested while trying to visit Nelson Mandela in South Africa during the apartheid era. He later backtracked saying that by "arrested," he meant he was "not able to move."

"(The) cops would not let me go with them and told me to stay where I was. I guess I wasn’t arrested, I was stopped, I was not able to move where I wanted to go," Biden said on CNN.

Biden claimed he was once arrested for trespassing at the Capitol at age 21
Biden has been caught bragging about other arrests that turned out not to be true.
By Bradford Betz | Fox News

In a 2007 appearance on David Letterman, then-Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., claimed he was arrested at the U.S. Capitol when he was 21 years old.
Letterman asked Biden what it was like to walk into the U.S. Senate chamber after being elected at the age of 29.

Biden said he had actually walked into the Senate chamber when he was 21 and got arrested.

Recounting the details of the arrest – which apparently happened on a Saturday – Biden said had been visiting some friends at Georgetown University, and decided to visit Washington because he "was fascinated with the Senate."

"In those days, no guards stopping you everywhere. And they just got out of session. I walked in the back, all of the sudden I found myself in the chamber. I was stunned. I walked up, sat down in the presiding officer’s seat, guy grabbed by the shoulder, said: ‘you’re under arrest,’" Biden said.

"Literally nine years later, as I walked onto the Senate floor through the same door, that same guy, cop, said to me, ‘Senator, you remember me?’ I said, ‘geez, I don’t.’ He said, ‘I arrested you nine years ago…welcome back.’

It was unclear whether or the nation’s 46th president was indeed arrested at the age of 21. But Biden has been caught bragging about other arrests that turned out not to be true.

Most notably, Biden once claimed he was arrested while trying to visit Nelson Mandela in South Africa during the apartheid era. He later backtracked saying that by "arrested," he meant he was "not able to move."

"(The) cops would not let me go with them and told me to stay where I was. I guess I wasn’t arrested, I was stopped, I was not able to move where I wanted to go," Biden said on CNN.
I bet he teamed up with his old rival cornpop for this great feat.

He's a pathological liar who like so many in DC in the deep state and around the world should've been arrested and held accountable many times. Sadly it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Which is why I've advocated we the people just stand up either a day or
Three or week at a time to occupy and say no more of DCS's crap we're just done with them.

We can govern ourselves without all the waste and lining their pockets. Honestly we elect
these people to go there And make $200,000 a year plus they make millions with lobbyist and do nothing what we want. Why keep running down that rabbit hole?

Joe is a consummate serial liar.
Doesn't make him unique in that all politicians do it with the frequency and regularity of a bodily function.
The difference with Joe is one must discern the rare elements of truths within his vast body of work.
That's the hard part, discerning the elements of truth, which are incidental and increasingly rare.
History will reveal him the worst prez ever selected.
Makes me actually miss Jimmy Carter.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Joe is a consummate serial liar.
Doesn't make him unique in that all politicians do it with the frequency and regularity of a bodily function.
The difference with Joe is one must discern the rare elements of truths within his vast body of work.
That's the hard part, discerning the elements of truth, which are incidental and increasingly rare.
History will reveal him the worst prez ever selected.
Makes me actually miss Jimmy Carter.
I’m not ready to give him the title of worst ever, not yet anyway. He has a loooooong way to go until he reaches LBJ territory.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
We didn't vote for him because he's honest. Or decent. Or competent.

He just tells it like it is.

• Wow
Reactions: okcpokefan12
We didn't vote for him because he's honest. Or decent. Or competent.

He just tells it like it is.
Your silly missive implies Joe won legally, without any irregularities or shenanigans.

You still clinging to that preposterous notion?

Don't answer that.
We know what you'll say.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT