ADVERTISEMENT

How Long Before Biden Is Forced To Resign?

i tried one of the gaming apps and lost every time… it cured the desire before it kicked in

I’m boring in a lot of regards
Vegas has become an amusement park and the house advantage is such these days that it isn't fun anymore to me. I am left with betting politics with people who take a position based on emotion. I like those odds.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
You said 2025, I guess I should ask when in 2025?

Do I think Biden serves a full 4 year term? Yes. Does he run for AND win a second term, that seems like less than 50/50 if only because both of these are sub 70% probability in my mind.

I was thinking Jan. 20, 2025. You know the last day of his current term. I assumed that was the logical inference of the '25 date.

I was thinking Jan. 20, 2025. You know the last day of his current term. I assumed that was the logical inference of the '25 date.
Makes sense.

I put it at 90% probability that Joe finishes his first term. 70% that he runs for reelection, isn't primaried, wins if he is primaried. I put it somewhere less than 70% that he would win reelection in 2024. So a Biden 2nd term is south of 45% today IMO.

Makes sense.

I put it at 90% probability that Joe finishes his first term. 70% that he runs for reelection, isn't primaried, wins if he is primaried. I put it somewhere less than 70% that he would win reelection in 2024. So a Biden 2nd term is south of 45% today IMO.
I think the 90% figure is way high. However, if he does finish his term, I'd go 90% that he runs for re-election, just because he's a better face of the Democratic Party than Kamala is.

I think the 90% figure is way high. However, if he does finish his term, I'd go 90% that he runs for re-election, just because he's a better face of the Democratic Party than Kamala is.
90% he decides to run X 80% he isn't primaried/wins if he is = 72% he runs in the general. So I guess it matters if runs == runs in the general.

If Biden gets primaried it won't be by Kamala - it would be an up-and-comer. I would be looking at Governors or Senators - someone who looks like a Hickenlooper (not Hickenlooper, but similar in positioning).

90% he decides to run X 80% he isn't primaried/wins if he is = 72% he runs in the general. So I guess it matters if runs == runs in the general.

If Biden gets primaried it won't be by Kamala - it would be an up-and-comer. I would be looking at Governors or Senators - someone who looks like a Hickenlooper (not Hickenlooper, but similar in positioning).
But if that person isn't even on the radar atm, its unlikely that they will have the cachet required to primary a sitting president. The only exception would be a Trump-like celebrity candidate, such as a Dewayne Johnson, who would be running on name-recognition over political experience.

But if that person isn't even on the radar atm, its unlikely that they will have the cachet required to primary a sitting president. The only exception would be a Trump-like celebrity candidate, such as a Dewayne Johnson, who would be running on name-recognition over political experience.
Mark Cuban is the only outsider in that category in my mind right now.

How many folks knew of Carter or Clinton 3 years ahead of primary season? There is ample time for someone to get the visibility needed to be a credible candidate.

Mark Cuban is the only outsider in that category in my mind right now.

How many folks knew of Carter or Clinton 3 years ahead of primary season? There is ample time for someone to get the visibility needed to be a credible candidate.

Well, just a quick google on Clinton shows he was projected to run in the '88 primary, but declined in the end, so he wasn't exactly an 'out-of-nowhere' candidate in '92. And if not for Perot running as a legit 3rd party candidate, Clinton might not have won anyhow, so not sure that examples fits today's situation. As for Carter, I was 5 when he was relieved of his duties by Reagan, so can't speak to his historical background. I do like the Cuban call though. He would definitely fit into the celebrity category who could primary Biden.

Well, just a quick google on Clinton shows he was projected to run in the '88 primary, but declined in the end, so he wasn't exactly an 'out-of-nowhere' candidate in '92. And if not for Perot running as a legit 3rd party candidate, Clinton might not have won anyhow, so not sure that examples fits today's situation. As for Carter, I was 5 when he was relieved of his duties by Reagan, so can't speak to his historical background. I do like the Cuban call though. He would definitely fit into the celebrity category who could primary Biden.
Primarying a sitting POTUS has only been successful once if I recall correctly though the state of our democracy has changed pretty dramatically in the last 20 years so seems to me that has never been more possible. Just look at how the threat of being primaried is driving behavior today in the House of Reps.

Primarying a sitting POTUS has only been successful once if I recall correctly though the state of our democracy has changed pretty dramatically in the last 20 years so seems to me that has never been more possible. Just look at how the threat of being primaried is driving behavior today in the House of Reps.

Yea, but being primaried in the house is completely different than being primaried for president. You are talking about a very small subset of population that for 60% of all seats the primary basically amounts to the actual election due to gerrymandering of districts by both parties.

Press and the American people are turning on Biden, putting the Democrats hold on power in jeopardy. If we know anything about the left it is they crave power more than anything and have no problem sacrificing those that no longer serve thier needs. I give him 30 days.
Resign because of why??

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Yea, but being primaried in the house is completely different than being primaried for president. You are talking about a very small subset of population that for 60% of all seats the primary basically amounts to the actual election due to gerrymandering of districts by both parties.
Indeed, in the HOR the active and engaged (and often fringe) element has inordinate influence. Sounds kinda like Presidential politics today if you ask me.

The question you’re all not asking is: How bad does Nancy Pelosi want to be Vice President?

Indeed, in the HOR the active and engaged (and often fringe) element has inordinate influence. Sounds kinda like Presidential politics today if you ask me.

This is the problem with the House. There simply aren't any purple members. Even purple districts don't vote purple. They vote 90+% with the party extremists (either way). The Senate at least has a few 'purples'. Romney for example on the Republican side and Senema (sp? AZ Senator) and Manchin (WV) on the Dem. But in the house, that doesn't exist.

Reactions: davidallen
Like I posted in another thread, leftist don't view these crisis as failures, they see them as successes. Thanks for helping prove my point.
No one. Not a single person on this board sees this attack and the cluster **** of an evacuation as a success.

Was the chaos inevitable given the failure of the ANA? Maybe.

What sane person can make a statement like yours believing it to be true?

No one. Not a single person on this board sees this attack and the cluster **** of an evacuation as a success.
25246.jpg

Like I posted in another thread, leftist don't view these crisis as failures, they see them as successes. Thanks for helping prove my point.
Did you really think leaving Afghanistan was going to be easy and pretty? If you did, you are rather naive.

btw, when our last President encouraged an insurrection and attack on our own Capitol, were you calling for his resignation? Did you consider that a "crisis" or a success?

• Haha

Was the chaos inevitable given the failure of the ANA? Maybe.

What sane person can make a statement like yours believing it to be true?

Aren't you the one that said you wanted chaos and mayhem, in the country? Well you got it in Biden.

Aren't you the one that said you wanted chaos and mayhem, in the country? Well you got it in Biden.
Yeah, I said something like that in regards to a couple of thousand people marching down the street in pink hats. Remember that? You thought it was the end of times for 'Merica. Maybe we both have a bit more perspective on what real chaos and mayhem look like...

Trump was given no slack and shown no mercy for infinitely smaller missteps, and Biden needs to pay the piper on this deal.
LOL. Let's see how many times Biden blames the messenger on this. Let's play a drinking game tonight and down a pint every time Biden says "Fake News". We'll both be cold sober.

Trump was an egotistical mental midget who could find no path forward that didn't include slash and burn of the media. So dumb.

• Haha
Did you really think leaving Afghanistan was going to be easy and pretty? If you did, you are rather naive.

btw, when our last President encouraged an insurrection and attack on our own Capitol, were you calling for his resignation? Did you consider that a "crisis" or a success?

Easy? Withdrawing is never easy but no where neat the absolute cluster fvck like Biden has orchestrated. Even your precious EU allies are calling Biden out. Hell for the first time in history the British Parliament held a sitting US President in contempt. If nothing else that should tell you how bad Biden has screwed this up.

As to your so called insurrection, LMFAO.

LOL. Let's see how many times Biden blames the messenger on this. Let's play a drinking game tonight and down a pint every time Biden says "Fake News". We'll both be cold sober.

Trump was an egotistical mental midget who could find no path forward that didn't include slash and burn of the media. So dumb.
You are conflating and moving goalposts. Very deft, like a yoga master.

Easy? Withdrawing is never easy but no where neat the absolute cluster fvck like Biden has orchestrated.
Exactly. Withdrawing is never easy and withdrawing from Afghanistan was never going to be easy. It was always going to look like a cluster **** regardless who was President.

This is what happens when we withdraw from an unstable nation. This is what it looks like. And we need to remember this next time we decide to embrace internal nation building.

Biden is doing what a vast majority of Americans wanted and what be promised he would do...getting us out of Afghanistan. I'm sorry if you thought we would be celebrated as we left or if you thought everything would go perfect. This isn't a perfect world.

As to your so called insurrection, LMFAO.

What would you call it? A peaceful protest?🙄

Last edited:
Exactly. Withdrawing is never easy and withdrawing from Afghanistan was never going to be easy. It was always going to look like a cluster **** regardless who was President.

This is what happens when we lose a war and have to retreat. This is what it looks like. And we need to remember this next time we decide to invade a country and embrace internal nation building.

Biden is doing what a vast majority of Americans wanted and what be promised he would do...getting us out of Afghanistan. I'm sorry if you thought we would be celebrated as we left or if you thought everything would go perfect. This isn't a perfect world.

What would you call it? A peaceful protest?🙄

You can believe that BS all you want but the rest of the world knows better.

What do I call January 6th? A protest that got out of hand for a short period of time. I think it's funny that when politicians are on the receiving end of protest by angry people it's an insurrection but those same politicians think the riots we saw over the summer were merely peaceful protest. I am of the firm belief our politicians should live in fear of the people , not the people living in fear of politicians.

If you can’t see the ass backwardsness of how this was executed, your head is further up your ass than we thought.

Last edited:
🙄

An attack on our Capitol, and you call it a "protest that got out of hand"??

You Trumpsters will never change. I just hope Americans of good will continue to defeat your ideology at the ballot box.

I have a feeling you will be sadly disappointed come the mid terms. The American people do not like to be embarrassed on the world stage like they have been under Biden. Ask Jimmy Carter.

if you relied on political acumen to earn a living you’d be living under a bridge

your ccp/dnc manchurian candidate is not long for office

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT