ADVERTISEMENT

How Long Before Biden Is Forced To Resign?

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
Press and the American people are turning on Biden, putting the Democrats hold on power in jeopardy. If we know anything about the left it is they crave power more than anything and have no problem sacrificing those that no longer serve thier needs. I give him 30 days.

If they don't make the deadline next week (which they won't) and you start seeing Americans paraded around as hostages or worse, he won't even last until 9/11 which would be incredibly ironic.

Their biggest problem is the libcomdems have absolutely no bench. Next up is an amoral, lying POS with approval ratings in the 30's. Their TDS made them and their bought and paid for media so blind they "elected" two complete losers and now have them hanging around their necks.

Can you think of anything worse in the world than being a liberal? I personally can't, maybe a microbe in my septic tank that eats turds, but that's about it.

Biden is not in control of the White House, Obama is. Forcing Biden to resign doesn't change anything but get rid of Biden, embarrass the hell out of Democrats and insures Republicans can thwart any BS Democrat bill they put up until the 2022 election.

Biden is not in control of the White House, Obama is. Forcing Biden to resign doesn't change anything but get rid of Biden, embarrass the hell out of Democrats and insures Republicans can thwart any BS Democrat bill they put up until the 2022 election.
Do you think the leftist are embarrassed by him...or do you think they are laughing at us? Maybe a different take but let's say - for kicks...they implanted a Kenyan born into the White House with his Roomie trans wife from college......installed brainless senile pedo Joe and now create this non tested "delta variant "(then lambda then Mu or what every just to laugh at us) and take over Australia- just bc they can and they are laughing their collective asses off at us?! Now Australia just a power grab and we are next or after Europe?

May be out there a bit but it wouldn't surprise me. They dang sure didn't install Joe for any other reason- all those candidates they were going to cheat and win With and they knew it- I think maybe they installed Pedo Joe just bc they could but that's me- these people are sickos and have so much money to throw at anything they want.

I said it before and will repeat it. Biden will be president through the '22 elections. He has no choice. If Kamala becomes president, then the VP seat (and the associated tie-breaker in the Senate) goes away until the Dems could nominate a new VP and get it to gain Senate approval (which you know McConnell would hold up as long as possible) and thus stalling or thwarting the passage of any lefty legislation until this is resolved.

Not to mention the likely scenario that if Kamala becomes president, then the leftist pivot would likely lead to even greater losses in the House and Senate in the '22 elections. But after the '22 elections, then it won't really matter who wins the Senate in regard to appointing a new VP for Kamala. If the Dems win it, then they appoint who they want without issue. If the Repubs win it, then two possibilities: 1) Biden resigns between the election and new Senate taking over or 2) the candidate will have to be a more moderate Dem, but there would be limited value for McConnell to stall the nomination given the VP tie-breaker won't mean much with him in control of the Senate.

But I do expect she takes over after the '22 elections, then it serves as a de facto trial run for her and the Dems going into the '24 elections, so they can see if she's viable at the top of the ticket or if her 2% primary result was more reflective of her true national appeal and she'd need to be primary-ed.

Last edited:
I said it before and will repeat it. Biden will be president through the '22 elections. He has no choice. If Kamala becomes president, then the VP seat (and the associated tie-breaker in the Senate) goes away until the Dems could nominate a new VP and get it to gain Senate approval (which you know McConnell would hold up as long as possible) and thus stalling or thwarting the passage of any lefty legislation until this is resolved.

Not to mention the likely scenario that if Kamala becomes president, then the leftist pivot would likely lead to even greater losses in the House and Senate in the '22 elections. But after the '22 elections, then it won't really matter who wins the Senate in regard to appointing a new VP for Kamala. If the Dems win it, then they appoint who they want without issue. If the Repubs win it, then two possibilities: 1) Biden resigns between the election and new Senate taking over or 2) the candidate will have to be a more moderate Dem, but there would be limited value for McConnell to stall the nomination given the VP tie-breaker won't mean much with him in control of the Senate.

But I do expect she takes over after the '22 elections, then it serves as a de facto trial run for her and the Dems going into the '24 elections, so they can see if she's viable at the top of the ticket or if her 2% primary result was more reflective of her true national appeal and she'd need to be primary-ed.
Your scenario has merit. I don't think the dem base can allow Biden to resign or be removed by the 25th Amendment. My reasoning is Kamala Harris is a poison pill for the democrats right now. At her current pace by the time the mid terms are decided she will have politically shit herself. Her trial run will be over before it gets started. The dems are not up for a "all or nothing" bet on Kamala at this point. They will stick a broom up Uncle Joe's ass and prop him up in front of the teleprompter. He is going down fast and the circular force at the drain is going to get ugly in the mid terms. Frankly, I love watching Joe bumble around on TV looking the global fool. If he leaves Americans behind to be killed on the 31st he will suffer the same fate as the last president to do so in Cuba, April 1961. Old Joe's departure will be much quicker than resignation.

Who is going to force him to resign? Leftist sycophants who are currently excuse making and gaslighting for the demented draft dodging pedophile?

People like Queefa and dave don't care. And apparently there were 81 million like minded losers. That's what media brainwashing creates. The DNC was exposed for their campaign of wanting to create an unaware and compliant citizenry. The sycophants shrugged and doubled down. Nobody here should be surprised about the results of that. These are the same sycophants that gaslighted and cackled for Cankles.

Finally, everyone on this board knows what the media would be doing if this was Trump's failure whether they'll admit it or not. Sorry, that's reality.

Remember when libtards were saying the World was laghing at us because of Trump?

Well..........
E9nAEUlXEAEAJLl

Who is going to force him to resign? Leftist sycophants who are currently excuse making and gaslighting for the demented draft dodging pedophile?

People like Queefa and dave don't care. And apparently there were 81 million like minded losers. That's what media brainwashing creates. The DNC was exposed for their campaign of wanting to create an unaware and compliant citizenry. The sycophants shrugged and doubled down. Nobody here should be surprised about the results of that. These are the same sycophants that gaslighted and cackled for Cankles.

Finally, everyone on this board knows what the media would be doing if this was Trump's failure whether they'll admit it or not. Sorry, that's reality.
Until most of us realize we are being played by the Politicians and the MSPM it will never end either. Some people are waking up but not nearly enough are. It is what it is.

Are you willing to lay any money on the line or is this more bullshit posturing?

I take it you are a party over country guy, of the opinion Biden should not resign and is doing a great job? I saw a recent poll that said 28% think Biden is doing a good job, I guess you are part of that group, which says it all.

I take it you are a party over country guy, of the opinion Biden should not resign and is doing a great job? I saw a recent poll that said 28% think Biden is doing a good job, I guess you are part of that group, which says it all.
I just like taking money from rubes. You want action on that prediction?

Are you willing to lay any money on the line or is this more bullshit posturing?
I made a prediction and I'll stand behind it. I'm willing to even make a wager, but I need to know your position on the topic first. Do you think Biden lasts as president till '25?

I made a prediction and I'll stand behind it. I'm willing to even make a wager, but I need to know your position on the topic first. Do you think Biden lasts as president till '25?
oooh... that is a tough one. I don't think I could take that action.

image_widget_krb4zcpbpsi71.jpg

The Republicans should never, ever, call for him to be replaced. Force that on the left. We’re seven months in and it is 100x the ”debacle” they thought and manufactured when Trump was in office. They need to own it.
Disagree on the last part of your post, but absolutely if Joe has to go it can only be done with the Dems pushing it. Same as it should have been with Trump.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
Disagree on the last part of your post, but absolutely if Joe has to go...

Of course you disagree. Democrat partisanship and progressivism always comes before whatever is true, noble, right, pure, and admirable, and in this case, before endangered American lives. Human lives are throwaways to death-cult Democrats.

"...but absolutely if Joe has to go..."
"If" = You're not convinced Joe has to go.

Last edited:
So based on this and your other posts in this thread: You don't think Biden makes a full term, but does last longer than 30 more days. Do you think he makes it to the midterm election?
You said 2025, I guess I should ask when in 2025?

Do I think Biden serves a full 4 year term? Yes. Does he run for AND win a second term, that seems like less than 50/50 if only because both of these are sub 70% probability in my mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT