ADVERTISEMENT

How do you guys do it?

shortbus

Heisman Winner
May 29, 2001
Edmond, OK
www.rankallstars.com
i honestly just can’t come to grips with the fact that a lot of you regulars continually entertain the left wing lunatics on this board who clearly suffer some sort of mental illness.

What lesson have you yet to learn?

What change have you ever effected in them?

What evidence is there that continued interaction might ever have any kind of impact, however insignificant?

I’m not talking about everyone who leans left. I’m talking about one or two people...mostly one...

I blocked one of the crazies and eventually just gave up posting here for the most part, but I still come peruse just because I know anything significant either way will get thrown up here.

Also because there are a couple guys who share interesting and thought provoking content that otherwise I wouldn’t be exposed to with any frequency.

Man it’s been years since I’ve started a thread, or at least it seems that way.

Sorry for not providing a source that can be used to immediately detract from the content of the post.

i honestly just can’t come to grips with the fact that a lot of you regulars continually entertain the left wing lunatics on this board who clearly suffer some sort of mental illness.

What evidence is there that continued interaction might ever have any kind of impact, however insignificant?

I’m not talking about everyone who leans left. I’m talking about one or two people...mostly one...

I blocked one of the crazies and eventually just gave up posting here for the most part, but I still come peruse just because I know anything significant either way will get thrown up here.

Also because there are a couple guys who share interesting and thought provoking content that otherwise I wouldn’t be exposed to with any frequency.

Sorry for not providing a source that can be used to immediately detract from the content of the post.
What’s your poison tonight?

Reactions: 0rangeSlice
What WINNING looks like..
92b38d0ac92d4824b0e6d65d042de6e6-92b38d0ac92d4824b0e6d65d042de6e6-9585.jpg

Get used to it bus...Welcome to World of Low IQ Don, worst negotiator in history of American politics!!!

Only the Beginning....

Pure entertainment for me. Shitbags on the left like @CSCOTTOSUPOKES @Syskatine @Pokeabear reaffirm that I’ve got the right mindset.

Like Trump, you’re an anarchist, with little respect for the rule of law..most lefties are institutionalists, fully invested in belief that no one is above the law.

Unchecked, a low IQ anarchist and his enablers can destroy 250 years of progress in two years.

We didn’t vote for him you did....

https://www.vox.com/2018/12/15/18142387/trump-family-tax-scheme-inflated-rents-brooklyn-queens

Last edited:
Reactions: Syskatine
Watching the liberals celebrate criminals from an inferior culture coming into our country tells you everything you need to know. Cowboyup is sickening.

There are not readily available nationwide statistics on all crimes committed by immigrants in the country illegally.

The same people doing the sampling, are they the ones that predicted a hillary win at 85%?

Any way that’s not what I asked.

It’s what you asked first before editing your post...because you knew it’d be easy to refute lol

The best part of this argument is the ending. The one where zero illegal immigrants = 0 crimes in us by illegal immigrants. You people increase crime regardless of your fake stats.

It’s why you are pieces of shit. Look at cup so happy he and pelosi kept the border open. Ecstatic to increase crime for the big business donors to exploit illegal workers. It’s pathetic but you get away with it. Too many brainless drones like you.

Lol mmmkay...***admits backpedaling, fails miserably at calling #win***

Double dog dare you to post violence in our two countries. You will ignore and run and hide and then burn yourself tonight just to watch it heal in place of the humiliation you face here.

This thread did not deliver. So much dumb and immature crammed into such a small number of threads. (on both sides)

@shortbus For every left wing lunatic on this site, there are 2 on the opposite end of the spectrum. Day after day, it is the same drivel from both sides.

This thread did not deliver. So much dumb and immature crammed into such a small number of threads. (on both sides)

@shortbus For every left wing lunatic on this site, there are 2 on the opposite end of the spectrum. Day after day, it is the same drivel from both sides.

i’m not a part of this

oh by the way

there’s two on the other side

but for sure i’m not a part of this dumb
just an observation

If the people that I disagree with quit coming to this board, I will too.

I enjoy the banter, the competition of a decent debate (not that it happens all that often) and having my views tested. I have even changed my mind on some things.

So, Libs, keep showing up and please keep arguing with me. I appreciate and enjoy it.

If the people that I disagree with quit coming to this board, I will too.

I enjoy the banter, the competition of a decent debate (not that it happens all that often) and having my views tested. I have even changed my mind on some things.

So, Libs, keep showing up and please keep arguing with me. I appreciate and enjoy it.

Merry Christmas Bitter—keep bringing it!!

BTW... I'm not actually a bitter person. There was a locally famous outlaw named Bitter Creek that roamed Payne County pre-statehood. He was part of the Ingalls Shootout and was later ambushed and killed by US Marshalls while he was on his way to see his GF.

I enjoy good cowboy stories and Payne county is home for me and both of my parents.

BTW... I'm not actually a bitter person. There was a locally famous outlaw named Bitter Creek that roamed Payne County pre-statehood. He was part of the Ingalls Shootout and was later ambushed and killed by US Marshalls while he was on his way to see his GF.

I enjoy good cowboy stories and Payne county is home for me and both of my parents.

I enjoy our discussion and if I start a topic, you don’t resort to low blows because you’re literal lee better than that.

Merry Christmas have a happy 2019

Reactions: Bitter Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT