ADVERTISEMENT

How do these people

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Not Get Taken out by a pissed off parent? Look no further than these demons KNOWINGLY aware of how poisonous the shots are and keeping kids out of school if they don't bow down to them.

I hope the whole thing blows up on them.
Already half the people in the US are anti vax or close- I hope half the parents yank their kids out of the govt Ran schools and they are no more https://www.theepochtimes.com/no-re...html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=truthsocial

Not Get Taken out by a pissed off parent?

The fact this is even on your mind, "taking out" people, says a lot about your sick mind and the threat you are to your community. Hope you're taken down quickly, before any innocent people get hurt.

The fact this is even on your mind, "taking out" people, says a lot about your sick mind and the threat you are to your community. Hope you're taken down quickly, before any innocent people get hurt.
This ain't real.😂 Please tell me this ain't real

Lmao- keep pushing that - you get butt hurt bc Corn tells you you took poison- so you want to keep pushing how "dangerous" Corn is so the big guys will come for me- hate to tell you homer- they will come get you about when they get me- keep virtue signaling how obedient you are- like they care. I have told you they are sociopaths right? Keep pushing

Someone mandates my kid to take that $hit you love They better grow eyes in the back of their heads for sure ..how that for ammo for the coward?

He has declared a 1-man war on the US government and has a vendetta to settle with people in the medical profession. It's real.
Lol holy crap..."waaaa...waaa....Corn is bad...waaaa...waaa...I love shots...waaaa..I love Uncle Sam...waaaa...yay 5th booster...waaa..Corn..waaa"
Lmfao

They are killing kids left and right - and adults and 22 comes after the whistle blower- what a total gutless sack of crap

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT