ADVERTISEMENT

How do Climate Change worshippers explain this

People don't get it. Global warming is real. So is global cooling. Some is man-made and much is not. The issue here is that some in mankind has a pre-conceived band where the current civilization believes is its 'Goldilocks' zone and believes it can stop the natural global cycle.

People don't get it. Global warming is real. So is global cooling. Some is man-made and much is not. The issue here is that some in mankind has a pre-conceived band where the current civilization believes is its 'Goldilocks' zone and believes it can stop the natural global cycle.
You mean the climate has never been static? It is and always will be dynamic? Holy crap. Next you're going to tell us that the "global average temperature" is a meaningless and useless made up number.

If it was really about the climate, they would embrace natural gas and nuclear energy.

Care to quantify how much is man made and how much is not.

A 2C change in the Mediterranean coinciding with the rise and fall of the Roman empire sure makes me enthusiastic about climate change as an American.

A 2C change in the Mediterranean coinciding with the rise and fall of the Roman empire sure makes me enthusiastic about climate change as an American.
Approximately 0.001% and 99.999%.

Move to Norway. Then you can be enthusiastic instead of endlessly suffering.

Approximately 0.001% and 99.999%.

Move to Norway. Then you can be enthusiastic instead of endlessly suffering.
Not an option for people like 07. They still fly the Confederate Flag over there.
flag-of-norway-history.png

I don't think we'll ever know. Simply too many variables to compute with not enough data. Everything from solar cycles, tectonic activities, and natural wildfires contribute to natural global warming. We also don't properly calculate the impact of man. We count CO2 emissions, but thats only 1 piece of global warming. How about trees planted vs. trees destroyed? Population sprawl? Alaska used to be a barren frontier with few people. Now its got half a million.

Then look at nature. What kind of global warming was required to cause a glacier to retreat thousands of miles from Kansas to Northern Canada? Man wasn't around and didn't cause this yet clearly something made the earth significantly warmer.

Unfortunately, like most attributes of the Church of Liberalism, any non-conformance or even honest debate, is simply stifled and shutdown. Those who question are called 'deniers'. We are quacks. When real, viable solutions are offered (such as converting our fuel systems to CNG vs petroleum which would reduce auto emissions by over 90% and didn't require significant outlay by either the government or its citizenry), they are dismissed, and instead told to shut up and join some "accord" that has no requirements, other than guaranteeing that the US helps pay for the rest of the world to modernize while funnelling that through the corrupt, unelected and unaccountable UN. And so the charade goes on, the world doesn't change much, and we get closer to the so-called Armageddon. We have what, 9 years left?

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Then look at nature. What kind of global warming was required to cause a glacier to retreat thousands of miles from Kansas to Northern Canada? Man wasn't around and didn't cause this yet clearly something made the earth significantly warmer.
How many hundreds of years did that take to happen? Do you think that type of change occurring over the course of one human life time is amenable to the existence of a complex society?
Unfortunately, like most attributes of the Church of Liberalism, any non-conformance or even honest debate, is simply stifled and shutdown. Those who question are called 'deniers'. We are quacks.
Oh no you mean your speech on the subject of global warming is met by more speech? Damn must be hard to hold the same position on the issue as <checks notes> The US Federal Government

When real, viable solutions are offered (such as converting our fuel systems to CNG vs petroleum which would reduce auto emissions by over 90% and didn't require significant outlay by either the government or its citizenry),
90%???
they are dismissed, and instead told to shut up and join some "accord" that has no requirements,
Damn the only thing standing between us and a 90% reduction in auto emission that doesn't require a significant outlay is someone telling some one to shut up and a join a meaningless accord? Wow some one is either misrepresenting either the costs or the benefits, or they are a huge pussy.

When the Vikings return to raising cattle in Greenland, the Warmists will likely get my attention.

I read where a number of Russian and U. S. scientists believe we're now cooling. I didn't read it in Amerikan Pravda or see it on the NBC Nightly News.

See where some NASA scientists see a Solar minimum for 2020 and cooling? I didn't think so.

"The hottest 5 years on record." Ho, ho, ho! Data was selected from concrete jungles with big populations. Satellite data told a whole different story.

When the Vikings return to raising cattle in Greenland, the Warmists will likely get my attention.

I read where a number of Russian and U. S. scientists believe we're now cooling. I didn't read it in Amerikan Pravda or see it on the NBC Nightly News.

See where some NASA scientists see a Solar minimum for 2020 and cooling? I didn't think so.

"The hottest 5 years on record." Ho, ho, ho! Data was selected from concrete jungles with big populations. Satellite data told a whole different story.
The satellite data concurs

Then how do we know that's even possible? You said it's not amenable to the existence of a complex society. How do we know that?
Basic thermodynamics and heat transfer.
We don't know it, I asked if aixpert though it was amenable.

ADVERTISEMENT