ADVERTISEMENT

Hotel Options in Stillwater?

May 16, 2016
Hey everyone, Pitt fan here. I've bought some tickets, and I'm really excited for this game. We made the trip to Iowa last year and it was a blast, and this year looks like it'll be even better with it possibly being a matchup of two Top 25 teams. I did some research and it's a beautiful stadium on a beautiful campus.

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for hotels in Stillwater? We usually stay where the team stays but they're staying in OKC which is about 40 minutes out (?) so we looked in Stillwater and the Residence Inn was booked. Just wanted to get an idea of the area and see if there's any other nice ones besides that one.

Thank you, and good luck this season, especially against WVU :)

Reactions: Tulsa Hombre
Hey everyone, Pitt fan here. I've bought some tickets, and I'm really excited for this game. We made the trip to Iowa last year and it was a blast, and this year looks like it'll be even better with it possibly being a matchup of two Top 25 teams. I did some research and it's a beautiful stadium on a beautiful campus.

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for hotels in Stillwater? We usually stay where the team stays but they're staying in OKC which is about 40 minutes out (?) so we looked in Stillwater and the Residence Inn was booked. Just wanted to get an idea of the area and see if there's any other nice ones besides that one.

Thank you, and good luck this season, especially against WVU :)

Hello Pitt Fan,

I'm looking forward to the game with Pitt. It sounds like Coach Natduzzi has made great progress, and your team presents a major challenge to my Cowboys.

I graduated from OSU and my wife graduated from Pitt, and we live in Tulsa.

Stillwater has added 5 or 6 new hotels in the past 5 years. The Cimarron, Hampton Inn, and Atherton are my favorite. There are several other new ones as well. Check the Internet for more info. You may also choose to stay in Guthrie about 30 minutes away. There are a few nice hotels located there.

Good luck to the Panthers before and after our game.

Have a nice visit!!!

Tulsa Hombre

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Hello Pitt Fan,

I'm looking forward to the game with Pitt. It sounds like Coach Natduzzi has made great progress, and your team presents a major challenge to my Cowboys.

I graduated from OSU and my wife graduated from Pitt, and we live in Tulsa.

Stillwater has added 5 or 6 new hotels in the past 5 years. The Cimarron, Hampton Inn, and Atherton are my favorite. There are several other new ones as well. Check the Internet for more info. You may also choose to stay in Guthrie about 30 minutes away. There are a few nice hotels located there.

Good luck to the Panthers before and after our game.

Have a nice visit!!!

Tulsa Hombre
Thank you sir! I saw your post on our board and figured I should come over here. Never heard of Guthrie, so I'll have to check that out. Those are sound very nice. Better call them before they're booked LOL!

We are pleased with the progress with the program and the athletic dpt. as a whole. We finally have a chancellor/AD duo in place that is committed to becoming contenders in D1 football and basketball. Narduzzi has done wonders and we're happy that he's in it for the long haul. I always like when Pitt schedules the big out of conference games. Notre Dame is always fun, Iowa was a good time, and I'm looking forward to Stillwater.

And it's funny you mention that about your wife because the wife of the couple we sat next to at Iowa game went to Pitt and was from Western PA. It's always cool to see the connections! :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT