ADVERTISEMENT

Honest Question

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
Bear with me here.
Most big cities in our country have been run by Democrats for decades. Most of the police brutality incidents that people are complaining about is being committed in Democrat controlled big cities. With all of the above being fact, what makes people think electing the same Democrats that run these big cities will solve the problem?

Bear with me here.
Most big cities in our country have been run by Democrats for decades. Most of the police brutality incidents that people are complaining about is being committed in Democrat controlled big cities. With all of the above being fact, what makes people think electing the same Democrats that run these big cities will solve the problem?
One would hope some things have run full circle.

Bear with me here.

For some reason Blacks continue to vote for these lying dem leaders that promise change yet do nothing. Last I checked the Dim Mayors are responsible for what goes on in these Dim Police Departments. As Obama said this week to change things get out and vote. He was not saying vote red, he was deflecting blame. Look at the dims debates this year, Racist this Racist that, the favorite word of the libtards when losing an argument. Biden was called a Racist and is the Dem Nominee lol.

One other thing. Why do black people riot and loot when a white man kills a black man? I don't see them do it when they kill their own everyday. Such a crock of shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT