ADVERTISEMENT

Honest Question For @davidallen, @07Pilt And Any Other Leftist That Has An Answer

Thousands of our vulnerable elderly had to die, hundreds of thousands of jobs had to be destroyed, hundreds of thousands of businesses had to close, millions of children had to be traumatized so they could “Fortify the Election” against Donald J. Trump with their mail in ballot scheme.

Thousands of our vulnerable elderly had to die, hundreds of thousands of jobs had to be destroyed, hundreds of thousands of businesses had to close, millions of children had to be traumatized so they could “Fortify the Election” against Donald J. Trump with their mail in ballot scheme.
Buck stops elsewhere

About down ballot voting? Yes
So try and answer the question as asked, if you can. Am I mistaken that Republicans gained seats in the House, contrary to expectations, and gained governorships and gained control of state legislatures? I will gladly concede my error if it is an error. And it appears you know the truth, the answer.

Per rules put in place by republican state legislatures
I guess this is another misconception I had. I thought that in some states rules were altered at the last minute by various government agents who acted without legal authority. I think I heard that somewhere. Am I wrong about that?

So try and answer the question as asked, if you can. Am I mistaken that Republicans gained seats in the House, contrary to expectations, and gained governorships and gained control of state legislatures? I will gladly concede my error if it is an error. And it appears you know the truth, the answer.
Dan, you are right that republicans gained seats in the house. However, they still lost more races than they won.

Anyway that's a poor proxy for what we are actually talking about number of ballots cast for Dems/reps down ballot, for which we have actual data and have no need for proxies.

I guess this is another misconception I had. I thought that in some states rules were altered at the last minute by various government agents who acted without legal authority. I think I heard that somewhere. Am I wrong about that?
I am positive that you heard that somewhere

Reactions: Ponca Dan
Dan, you are right that republicans gained seats in the house. However, they still lost more races than they won.

Anyway that's a poor proxy for what we are actually talking about number of ballots cast for Dems/reps down ballot, for which we have actual data and have no need for proxies.
Sorry, but this confuses me. Republicans gained governorships and increased control of more state legislatures but somehow they lost more races than they won. And you have the data. Show me the meat!

Sorry, but this confuses me. Republicans gained governorships and increased control of more state legislatures but somehow they lost more races than they won. And you have the data. Show me the meat!
Oh, I think I understand. States that were dark blue solidified their Democrat hold by becoming even bluer. States that were mildly blue became red, but the solidly blue states, like California, for example, more than made up for their “national” losses by electing even more Democrats in their more populous states. Therefore, even though the Democrats lost power to Republicans in more states, they actually won more races because the votes in really blue states were greater in number than the votes in less populous states that had misgivings about letting Democrats run things. Final verdict, or spin if you will, is the 2020 elections were not rigged in any way and the Democrats have nothing to be concerned about in 2022 and 2024. In fact things look very rosy for Democrats in the near future. (And as they gain more control things look positively spectacular for them in the far future.). Am I understanding your point now?

Last edited:
Dan this is bordering on playing dumb. Republicans lost more house of representative races than they won. Governorships and state houses are an even worse proxy because they are not weighted by population.

The data is ballots for Dem congress critters was 3% higher than ballots for republican congress critters. Just as I stayed like 5 posts back.

Dan this is bordering on playing dumb. Republicans lost more house of representative races than they won. Governorships and state houses are an even worse proxy because they are not weighted by population.

The data is ballots for Dem congress critters was 3% higher than ballots for republican congress critters. Just as I stayed like 5 posts back.

No one has ever accused me of being particularly intelligent. But I think I figured out your argument in my post just before this.

Reactions: SoonerRedYukon101
Buck stops elsewhere
192405087_1723018864570808_7433213748939467577_n.jpg

Oh for crying out loud. I am and have been beyond over all the “stop the steal” nonsense, but someone in Pakistan is going throw their two cents in?

Really?
Of course - revert to the ad hominem circumstantial when you don't have any interest in actually addressing the point. Well done, yet again.

Welcome back, Ali! You have been missed! Obviously I don’t *know* the Democrats cheated. But there were too many anomalies that made no sense, and every one of them broke for Biden. The fact that there was a red tsunami on the down vote, and yet Biden received 81 million votes just defies all logic.

But that is not the purpose of this thread. Do you, Ali, consider that loyalty to your team/cause trumps any inconsistency or very bad policy your leaders make? If you were an American living in America, for example, would you be like @davidallen and dismiss the violence perpetrated by Antifa and BLM as a necessary condition to oust DJT? Or in another example would you be okay with your team leaders, in concert with the MSM, turning the Covid pandemic into a political football even though their actions probably resulted in tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths just so you could chase Trump away?

How far does your loyalty to your team go? Have you bought into Alinsky’s insistence that you be loyal no matter what?

The question is directed at you personally and requires a personal reply without resorting to “whataboutism.” If you want to start a thread asking the same question of the Trump faithful please be my guest. But I beg of you to stay on point and don’t turn this into yet another pissing contest between loyalists.
I am not loyal to any team,I favor them as long as I agree with their policies and would criticize stupid policies.
In Pakistan the political party that I voted for I support the policies that make sense economicalky and socially and critical when they come with stupid policies regardless of the reaction of their supporters.
I don't and cannot hero worship politicians they have their strength and weakness
Also I carefully study their teams because no world leader can take or implement all the policies.
Yes things went for Biden but they did exactly the same way for Trump in 2016. Actually democrats increased their voter bank even in states where Republicans won by majority. Trump lost the popular vote by 3million votes to Hillary and Biden picked up only 4 million votes more than Hillary. 7 million votes difference has divided your country.
Moreover I don't like bad losers.
In Pakistan rigged elections are common in rural areas depending on which party controls the area.
Elections here don't depend on liberal or conservative policies but depend on more on the character of the leader.
That is why I am able to recognize the conmen because we have had many.
Strangely no religious party has ever won an election event though voters are very religious.

I am not loyal to any team,I favor them as long as I agree with their policies and would criticize stupid policies.
In Pakistan the political party that I voted for I support the policies that make sense economicalky and socially and critical when they come with stupid policies regardless of the reaction of their supporters.
I don't and cannot hero worship politicians they have their strength and weakness
Also I carefully study their teams because no world leader can take or implement all the policies.
Yes things went for Biden but they did exactly the same way for Trump in 2016. Actually democrats increased their voter bank even in states where Republicans won by majority. Trump lost the popular vote by 3million votes to Hillary and Biden picked up only 4 million votes more than Hillary. 7 million votes difference has divided your country.
Moreover I don't like bad losers.
In Pakistan rigged elections are common in rural areas depending on which party controls the area.
Elections here don't depend on liberal or conservative policies but depend on more on the character of the leader.
That is why I am able to recognize the conmen because we have had many.
Strangely no religious party has ever won an election event though voters are very religious.
Let me admit right up front that I am a hopeless cynic. As a cynic I have a singular issue with your comment.

You say your life’s experience has given you the ability to spot a politician that is a conman. I question that ability.

My life’s experience has shown me unequivocally that every politician is a conman. I admit my interaction with you has been short, but it seems to me you have a decided lack of recognition that the politicians from your team literally ooze being conmen.

You easily see it in Trump (couldn’t everyone?), but are utterly myopic when it comes to either of the Clintons, Obama or Biden.

Your unwillingness to acknowledge Democrat conmen puts the lie to your claim that you easily know a conman when one is in front of you.

For me at least it is hard to believe or trust you when you say things like this while reserving all your vitriol for the other team’s representatives. I look forward to the time you “lay waste” to a favored Democrat or Democrat policy with the same vigor that you have done with Trump.

That’s the purpose of the OP: do you follow Alinsky’s admonition to remain loyal to your team under every circumstance? It is my observation that every leftist on this board* embraces that admonition unconditionally.

*Pilt may be the only exception, but his contempt for some Democrats and their policies is rooted in the insistence they are not collectivist enough!

Reactions: iasooner2000
Let me admit right up front that I am a hopeless cynic. As a cynic I have a singular issue with your comment.

You say your life’s experience has given you the ability to spot a politician that is a conman. I question that ability.

My life’s experience has shown me unequivocally that every politician is a conman. I admit my interaction with you has been short, but it seems to me you have a decided lack of recognition that the politicians from your team literally ooze being conmen.

You easily see it in Trump (couldn’t everyone?), but are utterly myopic when it comes to either of the Clintons, Obama or Biden.

Your unwillingness to acknowledge Democrat conmen puts the lie to your claim that you easily know a conman when one is in front of you.

For me at least it is hard to believe or trust you when you say things like this while reserving all your vitriol for the other team’s representatives. I look forward to the time you “lay waste” to a favored Democrat or Democrat policy with the same vigor that you have done with Trump.

That’s the purpose of the OP: do you follow Alinsky’s admonition to remain loyal to your team under every circumstance? It is my observation that every leftist on this board* embraces that admonition unconditionally.

*Pilt may be the only exception, but his contempt for some Democrats and their policies is rooted in the insistence they are not collectivist enough!
Let us define what a combination is. To me a conman is a person who cheats and tricks you for his own personality benefit while making people believe in a lie.
I have never called an american a conman whether republican or democrat including Nixon.
You may disagree with the policies of the presidents but they never blatantly lied as much or even close to Trump.
The reason I think I recognize a conman is because in Pakistani political scene most of the political leaders are looking of how to make money for themselves like Trump did for himself and his family.
Even today out of white house he is charging exorbitant amount of money for the secret service personel assigned to him.
Yes politicians all of them are power hungry that is the name of the game otherwise they wouldn't be in politics.
As far as Bidens domestic policies are concerned I really cannot comment on because the policies affect would come out later and you would know better because you live there.
As far as his foreign policies are concerned they suck.
I guess he doesn't understand today's global situation as well as I thought.
Let's wait and see and discuss Bien after a year.

Let us define what a combination is. To me a conman is a person who cheats and tricks you for his own personality benefit while making people believe in a lie.
I have never called an american a conman whether republican or democrat including Nixon.
You may disagree with the policies of the presidents but they never blatantly lied as much or even close to Trump.
The reason I think I recognize a conman is because in Pakistani political scene most of the political leaders are looking of how to make money for themselves like Trump did for himself and his family.
Even today out of white house he is charging exorbitant amount of money for the secret service personel assigned to him.
Yes politicians all of them are power hungry that is the name of the game otherwise they wouldn't be in politics.
As far as Bidens domestic policies are concerned I really cannot comment on because the policies affect would come out later and you would know better because you live there.
As far as his foreign policies are concerned they suck.
I guess he doesn't understand today's global situation as well as I thought.
Let's wait and see and discuss Bien after a year.
You must not remember LBJ, who lied my generation into a war that cost 58,000+ lives of young Americans, not to mention the 500,000 lives of Vietnamese. Maybe you were young and not as attuned to American politics at the time.

But there is no way you could forget Bill Clinton and his wife who lied virtually every time they opened their mouths. I thought Bill Clinton knowingly lied so often just to see if he could get away with it. And if he got caught in his lie he gloried in his uncanny ability to wriggle off the hook. Hillary was/is just evil.

Donald Trump is also a pathological liar. The difference between him and Bill Clinton, as I see it, is Trump believed what he said was the truth when he said it. And then believed the exact opposite thing 5 minutes later when he contradicted himself. It was fascinating to watch.

But I strongly disagree with you that Trump lied more than any other president. From my perspective Bill Clinton will always be the undisputed master/champion of liars.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT