ADVERTISEMENT

Home Protection Boomstick

Rulz

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 10, 2005
1929 Model Wyco 16 Gauge.

It's ugly, it's a single shot...but I have practiced with it and I can work this bitch pretty quick with the shells on the stock. It ejects the spent shell with authority on the break open, and I have gotten pretty quick with practice at reloading.

It's cheap. It's old. It's ugly. But I love it.

1E79F273-3B58-4A05-A251-0394353FBB17.jpg

F475879A-6F43-4434-81BA-25CAADE93FAC_1.jpg

It probably weighs about 13 pounds and is 100 inches long. You could easily bludgeon someone to death with it if you ran out of ammo.

Reactions: shortbus
Cool gun but count me out on one who would consider a boomstick for home protection. Sheetrock's fragility endangers family members not the other side of walls.

That's exactly why shotguns are considered better options. A 9mm or 45mm is going to go through sheetrock and in to the next room. A shotgun loaded with a turkey load has a lot less of a chance.

1 in center mass or even 1 missing is safer than a dozen spreading out through sheetrock into the next room.

I have "other things" in the form of pistols stashed in different places...mainly for storage purposes, but easily accessible should I need one.

This is in my office and would only be used pointing in one direction...at least there's a 95% chance it would be going that way, and there ain't no one in that direction close enough to worry about besides the would be asshole.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT