ADVERTISEMENT

Holy Shit

thaschit

Heisman Candidate
Jun 5, 2007
This board still exists. I would have thought the mods would have scrapped this board. btw happy bedlam. That was your only shot at beating OU for the next 15 years.

This board exists thanks to the generosity of Sooners fans who keep it afloat. I came here on November 4th to see how everyone is doing, and what I found was worse than Detroit. Not a soul. Even the janitor quit (he's returned now, thank God). So like the Feds funding a road to nowhere, some of us Sooners decided to fund some of our valuable time here to help the ghetto to get back on it's feet. Turns out to be a bigger chore than first expected, but we keep plugging away at it.

God bless the Bedlam Bricklayer.

Lol thaschit makes an appearance. Obviously the tiny little stones he tribs his life size Vito doll with didn't give him enough courage to show up before the game. You're still prematurely bald and you will always be in love with a hetero male that won't give you a full Kenny G that you desire so much. Please go buy another pair of Sarah Palin glasses and continue your ballin' lifestyle.

And go throw some more coins in the urinals trying to entice unwitting men into satisfying your carnal desires.

I still have that Harry Poter looking pic of you big balling it with plastic champagne glasses and light beer.

Don't make me tweet it out you loser.

Harry Potter and the champagne beer. What a beautiful story. Actually, that pic is quite disturbing. Please don't bring it to bear JD. The nightmares have recently stopped with the onset of powerful medication.

I'm with 22, bring us a shrubbery.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by Medic007:
Harry Potter and the champagne beer. What a beautiful story. Actually, that pic is quite disturbing. Please don't bring it to bear JD. The nightmares have recently stopped with the onset of powerful medication.

I'm with 22, bring us a shrubbery.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Better bump this post from 4 days ago an entire 4 threads to the top.

BTW, the book is "Harry Potter and the Goblin of Busch Light".

Originally posted by thaschit:
This board still exists. I would have thought the mods would have scrapped this board. btw happy bedlam. That was your only shot at beating OU for the next 15 years.
It's times like this I kinda miss our moronic village idiot that was thaschit.

i hope he's alright tonight, and just crying in his popped collar instead of taking too many barbiturates with his Miller light in plastic champagne glasses.

Here's to coach Gundy and the Cowboys! My beloved gooners and visor boy just couldn't get it done last night.

Popped collars and champagne are on me! I leave you with this picture. Take note of the Rolex.

schit.jpg

It seems I was wrong about Thaschit.

It was Bud light, not Miller Lite I those plastic champagne glasses.

Apologies to all.

Unfortunately for the OP, this board getting no traffic makes it easy to bump his dumb post from a year ago.

Who pissed in your wheaties?

The good thing about the Ghetto, Inc. is there aren't that many dumb bumped threads for you to feel compelled to read again and then comment on how dumb it was to bump it.

Originally posted by thaschit:
Lol........
Brilliant statement moron. After losing in overtime to the Cowboys, you just got taken to the woodshed by (a second rate) Clemson.

laugh.r191677.gif

Second rate? What does that make yall 8 or 9th rate? The #1 defense in the nation and we are 2nd rate? Haha. Yall BARELY best OU, so a second rate clemson team would embarass yall too. Ole T-bone won't be able to buy yall a victory against a real team like clemson.

That's probably what I would come up with if I didn't have a comeback, yall. Or what do you say, you all? You-ins? Glad the grammar police are out patrolling today.

Bump. Had to do it. The older I get the more I like the phony champagne glass picture. Btw I still rock the plastic champagne glasses on nye.

Bump. Had to do it. The older I get the more I like the phony champagne glass picture. Btw I still rock the plastic champagne glasses on nye.

I hope you have come to grips with vito’s Marriage and the fact that you can’t have his kid.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
This board exists thanks to the generosity of Sooners fans who keep it afloat. I came here on November 4th to see how everyone is doing, and what I found was worse than Detroit. Not a soul. Even the janitor quit (he's returned now, thank God). So like the Feds funding a road to nowhere, some of us Sooners decided to fund some of our valuable time here to help the ghetto to get back on it's feet. Turns out to be a bigger chore than first expected, but we keep plugging away at it.

God bless the Bedlam Bricklayer.
Only sooner fans are poor enough to use the freeboard. I wouldn’t be acting bragging about it if I’m being honest. I had almost forgotten this board existed and I’m on this site every day.

Only sooner fans are poor enough to use the freeboard. I wouldn’t be acting bragging about it if I’m being honest. I had almost forgotten this board existed and I’m on this site every day.

You responded to a five-year-old post. A paid subscription is a sign that a person is high income / high class? lol.

See you in five years.

Last edited:
You responded to a six-year-old post. A paid subscription is a sign that a person is high income / high class? lol.

By the way, since I posted that in 2013...
- OU has two more Heisman Trophy winners.
- Has won four more Big 12 Championships in football.
- Has appeared in three CFB playoffs.
- And has five more wins in Bedlam Football.

See you in six years. lol.

Section22sooner? More like section 8. Take your broke ass back to the ou boards with the other poors. I’m sure you’ve never even been on the ou campus, but of course you act like the biggest ou fan.

Well, It looks like things have taken a turn for the worse. This board is going to be flooded with Fresno St. fans real soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT