ADVERTISEMENT

Hog Baying

chasepollard

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2005
I had a friend get into a 4wheeler accident and it has left his future up in the air. He is at uO Medical in a coma and has been for a two weeks. He has a wife and two young kids. He had a really good job at Valero, and they are doing great for help, but who knows what will happen to his financial security once the dust settles.

As a benefit, we are putting together a hog baying competition. There will be bay pens, hog hunts, with food and beverage. The hogs will all be bought by hog buyers and the winners will recieve some hefty bragging rights. The Bailey family will receive the funds.

Hog Bayin'
January 28, 2012
Events Startin' @ 11:00 a.m.
There Will Be Free Food, Donations Will Be Greatly Appreciated!
Hog Bayin' will take place at John Cooks house.

Directions: From Gene Autry go East on Highway 53 to RayTown Rd and Follow Signs From There.

Anybody that is interested in Hog Hunting with dogs, and a good time with Country people, please considor coming. Also, if anybody wants to donate they can gift me via Paypal, and I will give the donation to the family in the name of OSI, or the 2011 BigXii and Fiesta Bowl Champs! Which is also funny, cause there will be some goon fans there!

paypal - chasepollard@hotmail.com

Link: Facebook Event.

Facebook Event.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT