ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary wants to shred the Constitution. No really.

MegaPoke

May 29, 2001
Tulsa
www.shipmanphotos.com

Trolling aside, does any democrat on this board have enough loyalty to the US Constitution to say anything?

honestly never thought I would see someone of her prominence saying that if she can’t punish her political enemy, the Constitution should be shredded.

Never doubt this is exactly what leftists (not liberals) want to do.

zocIP.gif

I’m starting to buy into the theory that these idiots have finally crossed over the line into irredeemable enemies of liberty and they no longer deserve to enjoy the freedoms they seem to despise with such zeal.

Not saying they deserve to be harmed or locked up, just maybe we should help them all load their belonging up info boxes so they can move away to someplace more compatible with their views....like Russia or Iran.

I’m starting to buy into the theory that these idiots have finally crossed over the line into irredeemable enemies of liberty and they no longer deserve to enjoy the freedoms they seem to despise with such zeal.

Not saying they deserve to be harmed or locked up, just maybe we should help them all load their belonging up info boxes so they can move away to someplace more compatible with their views....like Russia or Iran.
El Lol

First paragraph is 100% spot-on.

Second paragraph... Because they are enemies, they must be treated as such. They've already proven they want to harm us and lock us up.

If these morons really feel this way let's ship all of them to the North Slope of Alaska and let them fend for themselves. They can live out their lives enjoying their sacred ANWR and leave the rest of us alone. They could also provide sustenance for the grizzlies and wolverines. Win-win.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
If these morons really feel this way let's ship all of them to the North Slope of Alaska and let them fend for themselves. They can live out their lives enjoying their sacred ANWR and leave the rest of us alone. They could also provide sustenance for the grizzlies and wolverines. Win-win.

Off topic:

There is a high school football field on the shores of the Arctic Ocean at Barrow. Totally brassiere.

Satellite Link. Zoom out for perspective. If it doesn't come up on Satellite View, change to Satellite View. It's impressive.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...b5e27a98adb35!8m2!3d64.2008413!4d-149.4936733

OK, back to the topic.

Trolling aside, does any democrat on this board have enough loyalty to the US Constitution to say anything?

honestly never thought I would see someone of her prominence saying that if she can’t punish her political enemy, the Constitution should be shredded.

Your trolling has turned into a frank consideration of what threats Leftists genuinely do pose going forward.

Edit to add: discussion and risk assessment not only from political Leftists but also civilian-to-civilian.

I worked in NYC among these people in 2011-2012. If you had told me back then what I’m about to post, I would’ve told you to take off the antennas and stop watching InfoWars until I worked and lived in the epicenter of “progressivism.” These people HATE the people and culture of “flyover country”. And yes, if they ever got total power that they crave, they would be ruthless against the people of “flyover country.”

We gotta get Huber on this.

Not saying they deserve to be harmed or locked up, just maybe we should help them all load their belonging up info boxes so they can move away to someplace more compatible with their views....like Russia

LOL Trump parrot acting like Russia is bad.

Let's not forget that Russia busted their ass to help get Biff elected. Now Rudy's two boys got arrested yesterday for more rubles feeding into biff's pac... campaign manager convicted for his rubles and corruption... Flynn pled guilty to being a Turkey or Russia agent and another russia guy... Trump bending over to help Putin... selling out allies to help Putin... yeah, let's move the majority of americans to russia because they're tired of it.

First paragraph is 100% spot-on.

Second paragraph... Because they are enemies, they must be treated as such. They've already proven they want to harm us and lock us up.

Even though people refused to take its words seriously upon publication,
Mein Kampf shows where words and ideologies can lead.

It pays to carefully consider the words of those who proclaim their intent to destroy you.

tenor.gif

I worked in NYC among these people in 2011-2012. If you had told me back then what I’m about to post, I would’ve told you to take off the antennas and stop watching InfoWars until I worked and lived in the epicenter of “progressivism.” These people HATE the people and culture of “flyover country”. And yes, if they ever got total power that they crave, they would be ruthless against the people of “flyover country.”

Reactions: squeak
Durham, bitch.

My bad, lol.

I see Gowdy is coming back to kick some more ass. You'd think after he got Hillary to testify (which MAGA won't, apparently. Pussies.) he'd be broke from chasing cars.

best do some stretching before all this flexing. You might pull a muscle.

Oh I stipulate right up front that whatever happens will only be a MAGA win. If he's thrown out of office, 4D chess. If he's in supermax, it's a big win for conservatism. Commence the victory lap.

Reactions: davidallen

truth

Reactions: squeak
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT