ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary Setting Up 2024 Presidential Run

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Despite been a proven liar, corrupt as they come and willing to commit what can arguably be called treason, Democrat voters will line up to support her without question.
Oh my……good gosh folks on both sides move on from the relics. Although as a conservative Hillary as the candidate would be much appreciated.

Despite been a proven liar, corrupt as they come and willing to commit what can arguably be called treason, Democrat voters will line up to support her without question.
HRC isn't running for President in '24. She has already stated that she isn't running for President again.

What would Dick Morris do without the Clintons? He is nothing but a leach, trying his hardest to remain relevant. Everyone is still waiting on that Romney landslide he predicted back in 2012.🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
HRC isn't running for President in '24. She has already stated that she isn't running for President again.

What would Dick Morris do without the Clintons? He is nothing but a leach, trying his hardest to remain relevant. Everyone is still waiting on that Romney landslide he predicted back in 2012.🤣
Is that your prediction? :cool:

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Yep and btw, it she did run, I wouldn't vote for her in the primaries. So there goes your claim that Democratic voters would line up to support her without question.
In the general there is no doubt you would vote for Hillary over Trump, DeSantis, Younkin or any other Republican, so you can dispense with the BS.

In the general there is no doubt you would vote for Hillary over Trump, DeSantis, Younkin or any other Republican, so you can dispense with the BS.
And you would line up to vote for Trump, DeSantis, Younkin, or any other Republican in that same general election. "Without question." 😎

Not all Democratic voters though will line up to vote for HRC without question to be the nominee. Heck, they didn't even do that in 2016.

Reactions: davidallen
And you would line up to vote for Trump, DeSantis, Younkin, or any other Republican in that same general election. "Without question." 😎

Not all Democratic voters though will line up to vote for HRC without question to be the nominee. Heck, they didn't even do that in 2016.

Yea I would proudly vote for the Republican mentioned and Democrats would line up to vote for Hillary. Hillary is doing evrything she can to get the support of the Democrat party so she can be the nominee. No doubt if she is successful you line up and vote for her even though she is everything and more you say you hate about Trump. Hell you voted for Biden and he is everything you said Trump was.

Yea I would proudly vote for the Republican mentioned
Exactly. So why are you acting like it is only Democratic voters that would do this come a general election? You literally would do the same thing for the Republican nominee! Pot meet kettle. 🤣

Hillary is doing evrything she can to get the support of the Democrat party so she can be the nominee.
What are you talking about? HRC has stated she isn't running. She has done nothing to indicate that she is running. Commenting on political issues doesn't mean she is running.

Take a chill pill.

Hillary Clinton says she’s not running for president again

No doubt if she is successful you line up and vote for her even though she is everything and more you say you hate about Trump. Hell you voted for Biden and he is everything you said Trump was.
I've already told you that I would not vote for her to be the Democratic nominee in '24. If she ran, and if she got the nomination (two really big ifs given her statement that she isn't running), of course I would vote for her over Trump. Just like you would definitely vote for Trump over her.

And 🤣🤣 at Biden being everything Trump was. Thanks for the laugh.

Last edited:
Hillary, Trump, Biden all too old for the office. Time to move on with a fresh field of candidates.
I agree with you in the sense that I would like to see some new blood in the 2024 presidential election. Older candidates don't bother me (Sanders would still get my vote in '24 if he ran) but some fresh faces/options in '24 would be nice.

Exactly. So why are you acting like it is only Democratic voters that would do this come a general election? You literally would do the same thing for the Republican nominee! Pot meet kettle. 🤣

What are you talking about? HRC has stated she isn't running. She has done nothing to indicate that she is running. Commenting on political issues doesn't mean she is running.

Take a chill pill.

I've already told you that I would not vote for her to be the Democratic nominee in '24. If she ran, and if she got the nomination (two really big ifs given her statement that she isn't running), of course I would vote for her over Trump. Just like you would definitely vote for Trump over her.

And 🤣🤣 at Biden being everything Trump was. Thanks for the laugh.
Trump hasn't stated whether or not he's running in '24 either, yet libs have no problem making that assumption. So it seems reciprocal. And its not like its only one Clinton tail-coater who's talking about it.

(published Aug 09).

(From last December)

(From CNN no less, this past June)

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
And its not like its only one Clinton tail-coater who's talking about it.

(published Aug 09).

(From last December)

(From CNN no less, this past June)
And all of them are outdated.

(published September 2022)

Hillary Clinton says she will never run for president again

Trump hasn't stated whether or not he's running in '24 either, yet libs have no problem making that assumption.
Has Trump said no, he isn't running, like Clinton did? In fact, all signs point to Trump wanting to run again. And it isn't "libs" making assumptions. It is the people around him.

Jared Kushner: Donald Trump ‘Obviously Thinking About’ Running For President In 2024

Trump “would like to" announce 2024 bid by Thanksgiving: Conway

You might be right. Maybe Trump won't run. But he clearly hasn't said he isn't running.and those around him sure are talking him up as a candidate. Are they being dishonest?

And all of them are outdated.

Hillary Clinton says she will never run for president again

Has Trump said no, he isn't running, like Clinton did? In fact, all signs point to Trump wanting to run again. And it isn't "libs" making assumptions. It is the people around him.

Jared Kushner: Donald Trump ‘Obviously Thinking About’ Running For President In 2024

Trump “would like to" announce 2024 bid by Thanksgiving: Conway

You might be right. Maybe Trump won't run. But he clearly hasn't said he isn't running.and those around him sure are talking him up as a candidate. Are they being dishonest?
Where'd that git ya spanky? 😂

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Only reason this is in the news is because by acting like she is being all witty & whatnot, her acolytes which there are a plethora of, can run out & say she is running. This gives all the sycophant's a chance to top off their Clinton Foundation donations in hope she actually does run & wins. Neither of which will happen.

She is a three time loser & just a loathsome person to beat. If she did decide to waddle her fat ass out, no chance she tops Newsome & at this pint I'm not even sure he will run.

By the way I'm all in on DeSantis now after his beat down of the CNN reporter a few days back regarding why he didn't order mandatory Lee County evacuation earlier. The guy is an astute, very intelligent & deductive reasoning fighter, without the whining Trump tends to do especially with the media.

I don’t think there is any doubt Hillary will run in 2024. Who else do the Democrats have?

You lining up behind Kamala or Newsome?
I've already told you I'd support Sanders again if he runs. If Sanders doesn't run, right now I'm leaning more to supporting Buttigieg over Harris if he runs. There are also some other potential candidates that interest me as well.

I've already told you I'd support Sanders again if he runs. If Sanders doesn't run, right now I'm leaning more to supporting Buttigieg over Harris if he runs. There are also some other potential candidates that interest me as well.

Bernie is 81, ,would be 83 in 2024 and 87 by the end of the first term if he lives that long. Buttigieg has been a complete failure as the Transportation Secretary and Kamala has been the worst Vice President in history.

Bernie is 81, ,would be 83 in 2024 and 87 by the end of the first term if he lives that long.
I know. This is one of the reasons I said "if" he runs.

btw, Trump is 76, would be 78 in 2024 and 82 by the end of another term.

Buttigieg has been a complete failure as the Transportation Secretary and Kamala has been the worst Vice President in history.
Neither one of these claims are true, but I'm not surprised at all you believe this. It wouldn't matter who held those positions right now, if they had a (D) by their name, you would still make the same silly claims.

You have made it clear there isn't one Democrat candidate fot President you would vote for. Heck, you have even admitted that you would support a child murderer over a Democrat.

Bernie is 81, ,would be 83 in 2024 and 87 by the end of the first term if he lives that long. Buttigieg has been a complete failure as the Transportation Secretary and Kamala has been the worst Vice President in history.
Sanders has never been seriously interested in winning the job. His candidacies have been pathways to accumulating personal wealth while not having to actually work for it. The old codger has always known his political philosophy is horse manure and he was relieved to learn he wouldn’t have to put it in action; he actually welcomed Hillary's corruption driving him out of the race, probably aided her.

Likewise Buttigieg is not even “practice squad” material, a bust at every office he’s had. But he ticks one of the correct “victim boxes” the Democrats use as requirements before they’ll vote for someone. Hillary might tap him as her VP candidate in 2024. He could be her Kamala Harris.

Last edited:
Transportation Secretary, Climate Czar and Border Czar have been complete failures. The Godmother of the Clinton crime mob is probably the best the former Democrat Party has.

I know. This is one of the reasons I said "if" he runs.

btw, Trump is 76, would be 78 in 2024 and 82 by the end of another term.

Neither one of these claims are true, but I'm not surprised at all you believe this. It wouldn't matter who held those positions right now, if they had a (D) by their name, you would still make the same silly claims.

You have made it clear there isn't one Democrat candidate fot President you would vote for. Heck, you have even admitted that you would support a child murderer over a Democrat.

Why would I vote for any Democrat when I oppose every policy they want to put in place and the policies they have are destroying our country. Their policies are why inflation is at 40 year highs, why gas prices are through the roof, why crime numbers are rising, why are public schools are failing, why the middle class is getting crushed, why we are on the verge of nuclear war, have turned our Justice System into a Democrat hit squad and constantly attack our Constitutional rights. WHy the hell would anyone vote for that.

Why would I vote for any Democrat when I oppose every policy they want to put in place and the policies they have are destroying our country. Their policies are why inflation is at 40 year highs, why gas prices are through the roof, why crime numbers are rising, why are public schools are failing, why the middle class is getting crushed, why we are on the verge of nuclear war, have turned our Justice System into a Democrat hit squad and constantly attack our Constitutional rights. WHy the hell would anyone vote for that.
I don't expect you to vote for any Democrat. You are lost in the world created for you by right-wing propagandists. So much so, you have admitted you would vote for a child murderer over a Democrat.

I simply noted this clear partisan bias on your part to explain the basis of your claims about Buttigieg and Harris. Again, you would say the same thing about any Democrat in those positions.

I don't expect you to vote for any Democrat. You are lost in the world created for you by right-wing propagandists. So much so, you have admitted you would vote for a child murderer over a Democrat.

I simply noted this clear partisan bias on your part to explain the basis of your claims about Buttigieg and Harris. Again, you would say the same thing about any Democrat in those positions.
I'm lost? I guess 40 year high inflation, rising crime rates, failing public schools, nuclear war, the middle class getting crushed, massive and ridiculous government spending are all good things in your mind. SMFH I guess as long as Democrats keep pushing the LGBTQ agenda you are more than willing to overlook all the negatives that are a direct result of Democrat policies.

I guess as long as Democrats keep pushing the LGBTQ agenda
You are really obsessed with LGBTQ individuals and their "agenda." You try to insert this topic into almost every conversation. Do you look under your bed at night for LGBTQ folks and their agenda?🤣🤣

I'm lost? I guess 40 year high inflation, rising crime rates, failing public schools, nuclear war, the middle class getting crushed, massive and ridiculous government spending are all good things in your mind. SMFH I guess as long as Democrats keep pushing the LGBTQ agenda you are more than willing to overlook all the negatives that are a direct result of Democrat policies.
Well, he is an acknowledged "groomer" after all.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Well, he is an acknowledged "groomer" after all.
For someone who is currently having a passive aggressive meltdown and ignoring me, you sure do talk about me a lot.

As usual, . . .

tumblr_mg80bqtszb1rn4qwao3_250.gif

You are really obsessed with LGBTQ individuals and their "agenda." You try to insert this topic into almost every conversation. Do you look under your bed at night for LGBTQ folks and their agenda?🤣🤣

Leftist like you use words to deceive, which is why I pay little attention to anything a Democrat has to say and damn sure don't listen to anything a lawyer says unless it's in a professional advisement situation. Instead I watch their actions and reactions. About the only time you become passionate is when defending the LGBTQ agenda or abortion. Perception is reality and rarely wrong.

Last edited:

Yer good for laughs. 😂

Think you need more busses. 😆

I don’t think there is any doubt Hillary will run in 2024. Who else do the Democrats have?
Yeah, like Obama would let that happen again. He’d do anything to stab her in the back from even gaining any momentum to try another run. She’s too unpopular for any kind of public office.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT