ADVERTISEMENT

HighStickHarry...

Just keep me banned, I can't play by the rules you've set. You guys are no fun anymore and I don't see that changing. When you decide to let people from other schools act as foolish as bullmarket and the gang ill send you an email. That's not your mission statement and that's fine. No offense to you because I think you're cool, but if you allow the sheep humping osu crap and not the redneck uneducated beat your women after a loss crap from me then ill get my jollies elsewhere.

Originally posted by HighStickHarry:
Just keep me banned, I can't play by the rules you've set. You guys are no fun anymore and I don't see that changing. When you decide to let people from other schools act as foolish as bullmarket and the gang ill send you an email. That's not your mission statement and that's fine. No offense to you because I think you're cool, but if you allow the sheep humping osu crap and not the redneck uneducated beat your women after a loss crap from me then ill get my jollies elsewhere.
Both Frou and I didn't know you were banned. It may have been someone further up the food chain. Just wanted you to know that you have full posting privileges. Additionally, there are new moderators over there. Good guys. Frou and I stepped aside. First time I've ever seen you annoyed. Guess there is first time for everything. Take care.

This post was edited on 3/30 6:13 AM by Section22Sooner

Yeah I've been banned for over two years for basically just being an OSU fan. Pretty thin skinned mods over there, which annoys me since OU fans can say whatever they want on here.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by pokefan24/7:
Yeah I've been banned for over two years for basically just being an OSU fan.
I've heard this falsehood a thousand times. Nobody on any board of any school, not even this one, gets the axe for simply being a rival fan. Something that was said got you banned. That said, you are no longer banned over there.

Is snaggletooth, Sleeveless shirt tucking, Jobea still over there?
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT