ADVERTISEMENT

Highest electricity rates ever.....

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
I just paid the highest rate electricity bill in my life. 16.7 cents per kWh. I paid 5.2 cents when Trump walked out of the building.

Last month I paid $124.36 for 1117 kWh. For the bill I just received, $179.58 for 1070 kWh. TX rates can be tracked by zip code at powertochoose.org. Biden's ill advised Green New Deal energy policies are playing havoc with America's middle class.

I just signed on for 1 year with my new provider. We desperately need a legitimate president. This nightmare will continue with the border czar.

I just paid the highest rate electricity bill in my life. 16.7 cents per kWh. I paid 5.2 cents when Trump walked out of the building.

Last month I paid $124.36 for 1117 kWh. For the bill I just received, $179.58 for 1070 kWh. TX rates can be tracked by zip code at powertochoose.org. Biden's ill advised Green New Deal energy policies are playing havoc with America's middle class.

I just signed on for 1 year with my new provider. We desperately need a legitimate president. This nightmare will continue with the border czar.
Kumala's uncontrollable laughing and incoherent word salads don't put you at ease brother?

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

Libs told us record high inflation was wonderful for the economy. Because it forced spending to increase.

Ours was $687
I should have added 900 for a new fan motor and 350 for a new capacitor in July, 1550 all in.
Those Capicators were around 150 about 4 1/2 yrs ago. Guy told me they used to last a lot longer but now not very long, about 2 yrs or a bit longer now. He said the Gubmint did some kind of regulation or some shit on them and now they are crap. Figures.

• Sad
Reactions: iasooner24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT